Search results

1. bushybeaver

SEAT SPORT gear knob

Just by chance a dealer in Bodmin had one on the shelf, I got discount becasue it had no box. Ring up and see what they have on the shelf, if they have to order one you will pay through the nose for it. I sold mine with the car back nearly a year ago, it haunts me to this day why I didnt take...
  2. bushybeaver

My LCR in her full glory and naked!

Lovin the spare wheel cut out, looks mint, nice touch !!!
  3. bushybeaver

Your LCR Modifications List

Mods in my sig. When i have the money uprated exhaust is next then I can be ready for stage two.
  4. bushybeaver

New guy looking to buy a LCR - or so he thought!

I wouldnt say 10k is more than enough for a lcr with decent miles, if the guy a break. Where do you look? I know the one si-mate posted is in budget but that was very very rare £8500 for a lcr, trade price is more than that some peeps give them away. The lcr is priced all over the place...
  5. bushybeaver

Who's up for more power!!!

Hi Scott, I have apr remap was a 210, now 265, mpg is 25-28 at best, just depends how your driving it. I run it on V power now before optimax and have had no problems with the engine. I have upgraded my dv might be worth doing that before remap, apr do i free trail aswell less agressive than...
  6. bushybeaver

Pics of my new baby

Yea, first time i've put v power in today was running optimax, havent really given it licks yet so no idea if it makes a diffrence.
  7. bushybeaver

Pics of my new baby

Really like the look of that, nice car crafoo on a 56 plate aswell very swish.
  8. bushybeaver

K&N induction kits for an LCR???

leon, do a search on this you will find lots of info on induction kits for the LCR, lots of peeps have done this mod in one way or another, but remember you wont get a big growl with vag's trusty 1.8t attached to it ;)
  9. bushybeaver

Fuel type?

So, optimax is no longer then? you cant have a choice.
  10. bushybeaver

K&N induction kits for an LCR???

Cuprar30 said it right, very oilly filter and it kills your maf sensor, few threads on it. CAI carbonio seems to be the best bet, bit pricey for a filter but you can buy one for the S3 Audi and it fits staight on
  11. bushybeaver

Thompsons got The Knowledge!

for a moment there thought seat where promoting SEAT cabs, :ban:
  12. bushybeaver

Finally waxed my cars

When you say a bit, it isnt one of those stupidly crazy 6 7 800 bhp jobbies
  13. bushybeaver

Finally waxed my cars

When they say that to me, I simply reply its the only car on this street thats worth cleaning every week unlike your pile of ****[B)]
  14. bushybeaver

Opinions.................

Got to carry the yellow down the boot and hey, put some bull horns on the bonnet to represent the bull fighting , wow that would look great. Go and do it Paul, who cares what your missis says :wtf:
  15. bushybeaver

Bought my LCR!!! Well, nearly!

Its Normal, I not sure what it is, maybe the fan
  16. bushybeaver

I mean god luck with you new car, and welcome to the Cupra R club. gish.......:rolleyes: Where you getting the revo done, tsr in bridgwater gone bust, thats why i opted apr Taunton was closest. Alan geffreys across the road from where you bought your car does superchips aswell.
  17. bushybeaver

lmao I SELL to them Know them all really well, I know that car, o mate thats funny, i sell are 6 month old ex rental cars to them, was talking to John Evans about that Cupra the other week, (cough) I know how much he paid for it. Good luck to you and no before you ask it isnt a ex rental car ;)
  18. bushybeaver

so where u getting it from again ???
  19. bushybeaver

stock car racin at hednesford raceway today

That looks like great fun!!! Does it turn into bumper cars on such a tight track and those bull bars look nice ;)
  20. bushybeaver

The Silverstone Britcar race

Guess not !!! Well i will be and thats ll that matters [B)]