Search results

1. Oil...What to use in your TDI

Bought the Ibiza a few weeks ago so not sure what the servicing history is exactly or what kind of oil was used but got it serviced from the garage and they definitely put the cheap oil so wanted to get it changed myself. I read a few more posts and vag forums and got a 5W40 505 01 for the...
  2. Oil...What to use in your TDI

I have got a couple of SEATs, i checked opieoils.co.uk to get a recommendation and got some pretty interesting recommendations. For my Leon (02 Reg) SDi, i got 5W-40 VW 505 01, 502 00 For my Ibiza FR 130 PD (54 reg), i got 5W/30 VW 504 00, 507 00 is that right? something doesnt seem...
  3. ABS light on, Front tyres locking.

I feel really stupid now, it was a simple problem of one of the sensor wires rubbing against the wheel and got scratched. Probably the got shorted with each other. Luckily I escaped this one.
  4. ABS light on, Front tyres locking.

Today my ABS light came on while i was driving, first i thought nothing of it but decided to do a little check so found an empty stretch of quiet road and braked hard and front wheels lock (oh the smell of burning rubber *yuck*). Anywho now i am not sure what could be wrong. will take the car...
  5. Manual Sunroof

ok so the nearest dealer to leeds are jct 600 and one other (cant remember the name) but they dont have old leon parts. Any other ideas.
  6. Manual Sunroof

Hello, i hope someone can help me find the sunroof handle for my leon. I am not sure if the UK spec has manual sunroof or electronic but since mine is an import, some things are different. has anyone got any idea where i can find this. I looked on the internet for a replacement but...
  7. New Member

Well, apparently its an import, in UK only the TDI models were sent but this is an SDI which were sold in Ireland (got this info from internet search which relates to a thread on these forums). It was cheap and the mileage was low so my gut was telling me too good to be true and i guess it...
  8. New Member

Hello, been using search engines for the past few days to find HOW TOs and other info about Seat, brought to this forum almost every time so decided to join the forums. made the mistake of buying an unusual Seat Leon and now kinda stuck with it. I am a fixer upper so i think i am gonna...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.