Search results

1. strensall

Special Tuning UK Could Run 4 Leons in BTCC

best get the seat t-shirts out then and put the crysler one's in the cupboard
  2. strensall

please help! car juddering

could this happen on 1.4 mk 3 ibiza sounds like the problems our Owen is having with his car
  3. strensall

BTCC - What font ? Hoodies ordered

Ordered a green one
  4. strensall

Trouble finding 1st and reverse 2005 2ltr tdi sport mk2

Sorry no answer either mate but once you get it sorted REMAP it you wont regret it
  5. strensall

Emission control system warning light?

I had this a few weeks back ran vas 5051 found a dodgy intake flap motor v157 cost £112 to strip,replace and test according to my invoice,doesnt mean a thing to me but someone on here will know more.
  6. strensall

Barmy Army 2010

Just setting off see you all in about 4 hrs got plenty of pacamacs packed (owen's driving so I can have a few on the way to catch up)
  7. strensall

Dash Warning Light ON - Emission Control System ?

our's came on yesterday not an fr tho but a 2.0ltr sport 55 reg so no DPF hopeing its just emissions, need it for thruxton on the weekend
  8. strensall

wills&ellis seat dealer in york

on my third seat from them and my son also got his from there always been ok with me, altho I may have to nip into the skoda garage to have a look as I was thinking of changing to a Vrs soon
  9. strensall

Barmy Army 2010

Is it easier to put up than the last pop up shelter you had Phil,the one that lasted one meeting
  10. strensall

My 2 week old 07 FR in garage with serious problems- advice?

get the red k1 thats on the forecourt mate its from on here to should be cosher
  11. strensall

bocanegra ordered

will keep me eye out for ya, have you seen the yellow on on the grass out front at wills and ellis wonder what model that is looks smart
  12. strensall

bocanegra ordered

was that from wills and ellis what deal did u get might have to have a look at your k1 if they get it in
  13. strensall

Speed camera trackers

I bought 2 of these from Aldi for £35 each,I do about 1500 mls a week in me van and it picks up every thing and runs on its internall battery for about 6 hrs. top marks from me
  14. strensall

BTCC Croft 14/6/09

not directly to you mate to the BARMY ARMY in general They will have left by now proberbly at donny services as we speak
  15. strensall

BTCC Croft 14/6/09

what time are you pitching up tomorrow?
  16. strensall

BTCC Oulton Park 31/5/09

croft is a big deffo mate even if he has to come up after work its only 20 miles
  17. strensall

BTCC Oulton Park 31/5/09

Bummer we cannot make this one now as OWEN cannot get the time off work so we are going to do knockhill instead, He's just money grabbing for his new car if we find one.
  18. strensall

BTCC Oulton Park 31/5/09

how far do we have to hump all our kit that last trek near enough done us all in
  19. strensall

Pug 1.9 Gti Track Day Cars *** NEW CAR Mi16****

sorry to hear about the engine lads I will have alook about and see if there are any donnor cars up this end for you
  20. strensall

BTCC Thruxton 26/4/09

Sorry we will have to watch this on telly aswell as YORK CITY are at wembley on the 9th next month and spent me allowance from her indoors for this month we plan to get to the rest and kick some Wii ass. hi de hi campers
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise