Search results

1. Sump plug question

Hi all, I have a question about the sump plug for a 1.0 TSI (110 PS) engine (code CHZC) When I had my car serviced last year I see that the invoice lists a sump plug N9028890 and a washer N0138157. When I search for compatible parts for the engine, I also see sump plug N90813202 mentioned...
  2. SEAT services that include fault checks

Does anyone know when a car is serviced by SEAT and includes "Vehicle fault memory check and report" you actually receive a physical report? For example: 1st and 2nd services both mention that a fault memory check will be performed and a report provided, but have you received a copy of the fault...
  3. Unknown dash symbol

Average fuel consumption maybe? Got a pic of the symbol?
  4. SEAT servicing - ripoff or value for money?

I've been looking at the various service plans and different types of services that SEAT offer and I can't see a difference between a 1st service, 2nd service and minor service except the following: 1st Service £189 2nd Service Pollen filter replacement (where required) FREE SEAT Roadside...
  5. Both key fobs not working

That's interesting, must be because of KESSY. I bought 4 CR2025 batteries as they work out cheaper but I also had some CR 2032 batteries which do fit in the key fob but it's a tighter fit as the CR 30232 batteries are thicker (3.2mm thick,vs 2025 at 2.5mm thick) and should last longer. Currently...
  6. R.I.P Toledo?

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=seat+toledo+xcellence 2018 sales have been better. I laughed at the diesel model numbers registered
  7. Both key fobs not working

I had this same issue last week: I managed to open the car with the key fob but when I tried to start the car I had the message that no key detected. Pressed the buttons on the key fob and LED light wouldn't illuminate. Used the spare key to start the car. Changed the battery in the key fob with...
  8. Mk4 Software updates and service benefits at dealer

Thanks for the replies all. It makes sense to take the car to the dealer as it's a new car and to cover the warranty but I'm struggling to justify the cost of an oil change and health check. I'll compare local dealer prices and see if any can do a deal for me. Interestingly, the cost of a 1st...
  9. Mk4 Software updates and service benefits at dealer

After a recent issue with servicing at a main dealer with my wife's car I'm skeptical about taking my car to the main dealer or independent garage for its first service (currently 1 year old and 4.8k miles). I'm hoping to change the oil/oil filter etc.. myself and hopefully save myself a lot of...
  10. Mk4 LED Headlight

What do people that own the MK4 Toledo think about the LED headlights? Are they sufficient or not bright enough or have enough range? I have read some threads about the LED headlights being too low in the Leon forum and some members have adjusted them but is this necessary on the MK4 Toledo? If...
  11. electric window issue help

I saw a video once that showed to rest the windows on a golf was to press the button to close or open the window and once in the desired position, keep the button depressed for 10 secs (I think)
  12. brought new car - leon cupra - few things to ask

Door module/latch is a common problem with VAG cars. You can replace the part yourself, it's not that difficult and cost is around £130 for a new latch/module. Fitting the card back is "fun" if it's electric windows, the door card design/window mechanism was designed by someone mentally ill and...
  13. Boot pop button

Interesting, never seen that before .... but I'm sure that the gas struts have to be replaced with more powerful one's to open the boot.
  14. Boot pop button

My car doesn't have any boot open operation, it works just like the doors, double press the door open button on the key fob then manually open the door/boot.
  15. car destroyed, would you fix?

Nah, she ran out of toilet paper :funk:
  16. How to take this off? (See Picture)

From the Ekta diagram, it looks like it just clips in: http://nemiga.com/cat_spares/etka/seat/le/456/807110/
  17. Speed dependent locking

That issue sounds like an electrical fault to me, especially with the windows and radio. Initial thoughts when you mentioned doors unlocking and locking sounds like it might be related to the ABS system, but the radio and windows ....... :confused: Maybe you need a priest
  18. Gear stick Leather / Gaitor removal!

You should be able to feel the clips through the gaitor. I used a credit card when I removed mine, pressed the clip then lifted and slid the credit card under the gaitor frame then moved on to the next clip. From memory there are 3 clips, I have my old gaitor and gear knob somewhere, if you need...
  19. No oil in car after service !

If it's a diesel engine the engine oil will be black, even if it's new oil. Start the engine and a few mins later it's black.
  20. Different types of petrol

:clap:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise