Search results

1. ryan_cbell77

2009 Stereo upgrade help

Hi looking to upgrade my 08 Leon stereo, was looking at the vw 510 setup but a bit pricey, a search on Amazon brought up this http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0042EGPJ0?cache=ca5c3bd9b37d4828c5ac920b66f751bf&pi=SY200_QL40&qid=1415141152&sr=8-2#ref=mp_s_a_1_2 Looks a bit similar, I'm not really...
  2. ryan_cbell77

My new FR Edition

They look high but the once your in the back your arse is almost touching the rear axel lol, very dipped indeed.
  3. ryan_cbell77

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Same, went from New ds3 to a 5 yr old Leon thinking it would be cheaper but didn't take into account insurance is more, servicing isn't free, road tax was free in the ds3 so works out more expensive over the year Lol. Love the car though. Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  4. ryan_cbell77

wheres the dpf located?

Google images?
  5. ryan_cbell77

When my 3 Dr 1.4 Ibiza got bashed, I asked for a similar car, they supplied me with a 1.6 5 door astra lol, Muppets. Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  6. ryan_cbell77

Headlight cover

Email Dave at sere motors, got mine for about 14 quid including postage.
  7. ryan_cbell77

Good Tyres for the 2.0 TDi FR?

I had these in my ds3 too, bloody awful! Took the fun out of driving a great car! Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  8. ryan_cbell77

tyres?

Dunlop sport max rt's ! 100 each. Grip is awesome, really good in the wet, and quiet.
  9. ryan_cbell77

£198 for 2 from tyre shopper with a discount code lol, how long u had them on? Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  10. ryan_cbell77

Windscreen wipers

Having auto wipers drastically reduces the life of the blades, since day one my Bosch have been s**t. The left won't wipe en route to its housing just smudges, drivers side not so bad, they need cleaned every few days. Only car iv had a problem with I must admit.
  11. ryan_cbell77

Led side lights cree or not

Did you put resistors on the cree bulbs even though they are canbus free? They look good, had 2 blown smd's lately so looking to change but won't know how to fit resisors lol.
  12. ryan_cbell77

Dunlop sport maxx rt's on mine. Uniroyal rainsport 3's would be my next choice. If money wasn't tight, Goodyear eagles though. What u got on atm?
  13. ryan_cbell77

Managed to fit 2 singles beds in the car. Well chuffed Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  14. ryan_cbell77

2 new front Dunlop Sport Maxx RT's.:D
  15. ryan_cbell77

Cupra Thoughts - 100 miles in

Not a fan of the new shape but that's the best mk3 iv seen! Very nice...
  16. ryan_cbell77

Tyres

Go onto a voucher code site for car tyres, If your not after a specific tyre you could get a good deal. I saved 20 quid on 2 new dunlops! Lol.
  17. ryan_cbell77

HELP/ADVICE Needed

I had a rear windscreen full of whiteish smoke, got a bit of a dpf problem tbh, was doing about 4.5k in 5th tho, must have cleared any **** out lol.
  18. ryan_cbell77

Meets in fife

Mk2 Leon 170 Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  19. ryan_cbell77

Meets in fife

I'm in Glenrothes:D
  20. ryan_cbell77

PD170, with a few problems.

When my range gets to 90 miles I get 30 at a push, average driving, 47mpg. Most cars are like that?...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.