Search results

1. what is best chipping or remapping?

probably between 190 and 200 bhp at the fly mate
  2. opinions?

Or spelling either hey J!!! Lol! :p
  3. Engine Converstion

But where's the fun in that? Someone's gotta do this to an Ibiza one day, it'd make the daddy. Anyway, S3's aren't exactly the most exciting of cars are they, and they don't handle that well. Dull, dull, dull springs to mind
  4. Seat Ibiza Cupra sold....

Have to agree, spacers are a great, cheap mod. Sure up the handling 100%, makes the back end far less twitchy and prone to wander. And make them back wheels look like they're sitting properly!! :)
  5. Seat Ibiza Cupra sold....

gotta say not a chance!!! A k03s'd Ibiza will give an M3 a good test up to 130, above that it would get beat. A remapped Ibiza wouldn't stand a chance up to 100. Above that the M3 would simply disappear. How do I know? My Dad now has a K03s'd Ibiza with around 250 bhp. It is marginally...
  6. Seat Ibiza Cupra sold....

remapped would still get mullered
  7. Seat Ibiza Cupra sold....

power to weight will be way different. M3 Evo has 321 bhp, Ibiza 156bhp. That means that the M3 would have to weigh twice the Ibiza. :lol:
  8. Toyo R888's

9. Sorry, but I am now longer a SEAT owner...

Really big and cute??? How camp do you sound!! And has Stitch really grown since I last saw him or have your hands shrunk? :p On a more serious note the car is awesome, but when is it my turn? Got my brakes sorted now so you can have a quick spin in mine too. Then some comparison tests ;)
  10. Sorry, but I am now longer a SEAT owner...

ST170.....LOL! :lol: You been in an RS?
  11. Police chase!!!

Bored Now
  12. CD Changer

It's a Connects2 adapter you need mate, avilable from Halfords. The changers weren't standard equipment, they were an option. As you've got a 12 disc changer you'll only be able to manually select discs 1-6, then scroll up 1 by 1 from 7-12
  13. LCR or CTR?

So you drove the two side by side did you??? Or did you get a mate to drive one?? He could have been a worse driver than you, which let's face it Ben, 99% of us are. How is it better for your job? Is it because you do a lot of motorway miles and the torque shy civic is useless unless living...
  14. Bad day today FIRE!!!

Snap!! Piece of **** design [:@]
  15. Advise on buying a cupra 180/150bhp??

You felt how hard the Brembo's bite compared to the awful standard brakes?? ATE power discs or not, the Brembo's are a million times better.
  16. Arosa Sport 0-60 times

I had a Y reg Arosa Sport before I bought my Cupra, and I absolutely loved it. It was a mk1 in silver, full black leather re-trim, lowered, Smith's alloys, privacy glass, mk2 rear lights and hella round light conversion on the front. It was so much nicer to drive than my Ibiza. Only thing it...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.