Search results

1. Oil problem

It was the oil seal in the turbo as I had a mate of mine who's a mechanic look at it
  2. Oil problem

Yeh not touched the engine block yet as I don't feel confident enough yet to be taking it apart in the bay as have no where out side the car to take it apart but everything the detaches from the engine apart from fuel lines and such is off the car and was caked in oil and carbon. How much would...
  3. Oil problem

Hi guys just after some info. I have decided to take the intercooler piping and turbo off the car as one popped off the intercooler the other day and it looked a bit shot. So I am upgrading the intercooler but whilst I have the turbo off is there anything I need to look out for as the whole...
  4. GUIDE: Seat Ibiza Bi-Xenon Retrofit

Great guide thanks bader
  5. what turbo

Not yet still trying to get a hold of and industrial steamer as it pretty dirty in there
  6. what turbo

as previously mention i do have a small oil leak in bay and cylinders 1 and 2 from left to right as looking at the front of the engine in the bay were coated in oil last time i changed them which would've been about 2500 miles ago
  7. what turbo

and unfortunatly smoke levels at the moment ok on tick over as in there isn't any but when hitting about 1300 revs starts coming and then at 1500 starts pouring out
  8. what turbo

sorry blonde moment again but fmic being a front mounted intercooler
  9. what turbo

sorry if this has been posted before but was just wondering for my pd 130 what turbo should i go for. i love the turbo that is in it just lack the high rev boost and to be honest i would rather that than what i have just now. i have heard alot about hybrid turbos is this something that people...
  10. Replacing dash panel with digital screen

Ok I will give it a go and will keep you updated
  11. Replacing dash panel with digital screen

So would something like this be ok http://youtu.be/tQN3QBjgGVU
  12. Replacing dash panel with digital screen

Hi guys was just wondering does anyone know of the legality of stripping out dash panel and replacing it with a 7 inch monitor had a look and all I can see is as long as it has a speedometer it kl but does it have to be a physical one or like I said can it be fed through the obd connection to an...
  13. Do I need to get my EGR 'mapped out'

Hi guys was just wondering does anyone know of the legality of stripping out dash panel and replacing it with a 7 inch monitor had a look and all I can see is as long as it has a speedometer it kl but does it have to be a physical one or like I said can it be fed through the obd connection to an...
  14. car not cranking

Hi guys thanks for all the information it ended up being a broken wire in the bonnet area they never said which one but that is the car back on the road :)
  15. car not cranking

Because it goes off randomly at the moment because I'm have to use the normal key without the flip fob and no botton for central locking and thanks again badger you have been a life saver and ill keep you posted
  16. car not cranking

Could you advise on the best place to get a battery from aswell
  17. car not cranking

Will the cheap cable still do for disarming theft system and reprogramming fob key when I get round to buying the full version
  18. car not cranking

Thank you badger and on another side note how worth while is it to get the vag com diagnostic system as there doesn't seem to be anyone near by that has it
  19. car not cranking

This might be me being blonde but what does cca stand for
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.