Search results

1. Ib1_FR

MK4 Exhausts

Now with And Upper pipe 2.5 inch full pipe, high flow catalytic converter, non resonated. :funk:
  2. Ib1_FR

MK4 Brake Upgrades

Brake disks are 312mm, 8N0 615 301 A Adapters, none. for Ibiza FR and Cupra, the calipers and disk are plug and play. only that you need is a 5mm spacers with Ibiza FR 17" oem wheels H&R Spacers of course ;) Brembo kits for 6Ls ibizas, part number is 6L06071450, it´s the same that...
  3. Ib1_FR

MK4 Exhausts

I made the buy directly from remus page. As they don´t ship directly they send me the contact here in Mexico with the order ready. Before that there was at least 3 types of muffler. Now only one is available for Ibiza 6L...
  4. Ib1_FR

MK4 Exhausts

I am really sorry, do you mean the muffler?
  5. Ib1_FR

MK4 Exhausts

Milltek high flow downpipe and center remplace pipe are fitted in the car with remus. The performance and sound are simply awesome. If you have stock turbo 2.5 inch pipes are ok. 3 inch will be great for a bigger turbo.
  6. Ib1_FR

Mk4 Fmic

You have to do something like his Use the same radiator fixing points.
  7. Ib1_FR

MK4 Exhausts

Some extra ;) Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  8. Ib1_FR

MK4 Exhausts

Remus on my 1.8T Uploaded with ImageShack.us Waiting for milltek downpipe and centre pipe non resonated. Saludos!!!!
  9. Ib1_FR

MK4 Brake Upgrades

An extra and last kit at dealer. 993 pounds :S
  10. Ib1_FR

CAI Carbonio @ Ibiza

It was for a Jetta 1.8T engine
  11. Ib1_FR

MK4 Brake Upgrades

There were 4 brembo kits at VW Mexico plant. with the 2000 price. They needed to sell them because the time at stock. And that was the reason why the special price. ;)
  12. Ib1_FR

MK4 Brake Upgrades

313mm:shrug: http://www.seat.com/com/generator/su/com/newIbiza/site/accessories/sport/Brakes-kit/main,lang=es.html
  13. Ib1_FR

MK4 Brake Upgrades

Finally I got them. A great upgrade. Seat sport brembos, upgrade :funk: Price list: 2000 gbp. Special price: 473 gbp :clap:
  14. Ib1_FR

what tyres are recomended

F1 Gsd-3 Awesome!!!
  15. Ib1_FR

Mk4 Fmic

http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/content.asp?inc=blog&i=8 I can see headwashers in the pic. I wish this intercooler could be fitted in the Ibizas :funk:
  16. Ib1_FR

Optima yellow top battery. Has anyone fitted one before?

I got one in my Ibiza, a large ground cable is needed.
  17. Ib1_FR

Mk4 Fmic

Hi! Any intercooler pipe solution in order to install FMIC without loose headwasher? Regards!
  18. Ib1_FR

Cupra Steering wheel audio controls

It supposts resistor = 510 ohm. It depends on the led type. SMD led size is 0603 or 0805. The second one is the best option if you don´t have experience using smd soldering Regards!!!
  19. Ib1_FR

Yes please, disconnect the battery any time you work in the steering wheel controls, horn/airbag area. This is the blue wire
  20. Ib1_FR

Sure, no problem, as fast i got a smd soldier. I want a complete oem installation. The blue wire is located in the steering wheel control harness.