Search results

1. Decat Downpipe performace

i think he was making a joke.
  2. Cobra Exhaust Owners, Reviews please.

thats why i didnt mind getting a cobra. it was meant to be only a little louder ha,
  3. Cobra Exhaust Owners, Reviews please.

just after fiitting a 3 inch cobra car back with a 3in relentless downpipe with 200 cell car. lovly sound but i find it louder than i was expecting. but a very nice low tone.
  4. Some advice please...!

if its as clean as you say . and runs well. id put the money into it and try get the 2200/2500 unless you stuck for quick cash
  5. lcr subframe

not on the lcr. s3, tt and the lcr are all the same subframe.
  6. lcr subframe

i know the can be odd sometimes.
  7. lcr subframe

http://www.awesomegti.com/brand/034motorsport/034motorsport-subframe-bushing-set-4wd-cars-only another option
  8. lcr subframe

they look interesting
  9. lcr subframe

anyone ever changed the front subframe bushes just i have polybushed the wishbones new shocks new top mounts new drop links new arb bushes. and still theres like a vibration bounce front the front im not happy with...
  10. What can cause lumpy idle on LCR's???

also the vacum pipes looked like a mess in the first picture. the dv and the fuel presurre regulator should be on 2 different vacuum circuits. according to your picture there teed into one. sorry just realised that wasnt op. but mty12345
  11. New clutch needed!

seeing as yours is an lcr. if you dont plan on mad power go with the valeo kit
  12. New clutch needed!

on the petrol, there is little to no clutch rattle. only time i have noticed it is a tiny noise once warm. like a slight ticking. and thats when bonnet is open and your in front of the car. thats with the valeo kit anyway. the cg ones i have heard can be very loud
  13. New clutch needed!

one thing to watch out for is you will more than likly need a new dual mass at that mileage. mine was fairly bad when i did it at 107k and we went with a valeo smf kit. havent looked back since
  14. Boost pipe popping off from intercooler pipe to DV any help??!!

a trick i have head of is hair spray.... it seems to make them stick when clamped down. worth a try.
  15. Bargain oil at Asda.

theres massive issues with claims. like this. theres now possible way to actually may a oil good at those prices. the additives cost more for the manufactures than that.
  16. Replacement BAM Engine???

im going to say this before others do. delete your last post and go do some reading on how a turbo charged engine works. just the comment on intercoolers is not quite right.
  17. Leon Cupra R polybushes

have a look at duraflex as well thats were i got my kit
  18. Leon Cupra R polybushes

the cupra r has cast arms so will be the larger of the 2 . i hope you have a press of a good vice. as its not fun installing the rear ones lol
  19. LCR Rattle

when you had the clutch work done did you replace the flywheel?
  20. Brakes gave way

holy crap..... i have never heard of that happening. what brand dare i ask.