Search results

1. Is this the correct part

Is this the correct Timing chain tensioner? Just to make sure as will be ordering one for my search for the rattle, this is next port of call... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Cupra R Engine rattle

Hi, thought I'd start a new thread to cover everything Iv done and what's next... So went out in car, jumped back in to home and all of a sudden this rattle apeared when driving, the more revs the faster and louder the rattle, it's a very tinny rattle also. So cleaned Sump, oil pick up pipe...
  3. R 1.8t Sudden Head Rattle

Thought I'd start a new thread as the other was a bit cluttered. The problem is after finding my Header tank cap had gone, blah blah sorted now, went to shop, on the way back, a sudden rattle started, as I went faster, the rattle did, so got home, popped bonnet, seems to be coming from the...
  4. R Hybrid Core

Anyone installed just a Hybrid core that's direct replacement of original, seen one on eBay at £295 Says its billet, uprated blades, seals ect ect Again I mean taking original turbo off, and replacing the core. thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. R vs ST

Had a play with my mates ST Fiesta. Not completely certain if my mines running 100% and just after it **** all its fluid out due to hopefully a thermostat issue, but based on my spec as Cobra turbo back decat Big T.I.P Green cotton Forge Recirc TOYO Type R cooler and 2.5/2.75 pipes Stage 1 map...
  6. Cupra R big issue

Hi, having some spirited driving and pull over when I get home, pop bonnet, and see that there's no water in header tank, turn car off, header tank fills up and is bubbling/boiling, obviously I have the cap have open but not enough to piss out everywhere,but there water all over floor also...
  7. Power bleeding brakes

Hi, what power/pressure bleeder could I use to bleed brakes properly, for a VRS, any link? Wanting to do it through VAGCOM ect. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Ecu swap

Hi, Cupra r Bam stage 1, can I swap my ecu for a AMK Stage 2 mapped one if it's had the immobiliser taken off? Obviously I have all stage 2 gear, and I'm only thinking about it coz the ecu is cheap? Can I just straight forwards unplug and plug new one in? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Refitting LCR Bumper

Anyone have a step by step refit of bumper, struggling to remember how I took it off pics would be nice also if possible. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. LCR Full car Wrap

Anyone had a quote for a LCR to be wrapped, looking at a Matt Grey or white, just a round about price would be nice, Ino everywhere a different Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. 02M Gearbox Shim Problem

Hi fitted the Shim into the Box, Shim clicked into place, seemed fine, a lot less movement, little bit of oil but meant to be expected. The problem is, iv put the Black cap back on, started it today, gave it a Rev or two, and it's started to Smoke from the Cap, melting away the centre of the...
  12. Toyosport cooler?

Which one is the Cupra R "wellycooler" Is it the Type B on eBay? and what pipework do I need? Meaning Reducer pipes and stuff? Wouldn't mind a lot like the Airtec pipework that's a straight fit ? Would load a pic but can't just yet Or if anyone knows of a FMIC for sale messages me? Sent...
  13. Cupra R 1.8t FMIC Silicone sizes

Hi, wanting to know what size Silicone bends I need for each side of an FMIC, as I can't find them on eBay, looking for similar to the Airtec pipes, full size Silicone if anyone has any info? Would maybe do hard pipe if there was a ready made kit Planning on a Toyosport cooler and solid/full...
  14. Cupra R FMIC

Where can I get a decent, not over priced FMIC for my Cupra R 1.8T 20v , and where can I get FMIC silicone pipe work which is straight fit ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Cupra R TD05 20G

Anyone know whether a Cupra R with: Forged Rods and head bolts TD05 20G turbo jbs/jabbasport manifold 630cc injectors With a TD05 20g billet compressor wheel. Obviously Uprated welly cooler and supporting mods Would this work and what power figure would I be looking at ? Sent from my...
  16. STAGE 2 Cupra R VS Stage 2 vRS 1.8t

What would be quicker to solve an argument, a Stage 2 Cupra R obviously KO4, Front mount, TIP, air filter, 4 bar, decat,turbo back Or a Stage 2 vRS on KO3s with same mods ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Cupra Leon MK1 Brake lights

Pulled today for my brake lights not working But they work when the lights are off, but as soon as my lights are on the don't work? Obviously that's why I got pulled tonight, dabbed them a few times but no joy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Leon Cupra R STAGE 2

Hi what power BHP to fly will I expect stage 2 with the following that is already got...... Cobra Turbo Back with decat Uprated TIP Green Cotton Filter Forge Recirc Welly Cooler 5 Bar Fuel Pressure Reg Also going to run Iridium Plugs and red Coil packs, with Premium Fuel if that helps? And is...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.