Search results

1. Best 'hidden' tricks

I want to know how the hell to make the heated mirrors work! Tried googling it and followed that and didn't really see anything happen haha
  2. No power to glow plug and FP fuse

So apparently the ECU is at fault, yet took 4 further hours after the hour and a half already spent to diagnose. Would this not store a fault code in the ECU if this was the case? Therefore taking no time at all to diagnose
  3. No power to glow plug and FP fuse

There was quite a strange amount of water around in the engine bay on that side only. The power gets to the fuse box but not to F15, I've never seen the underside of a fuse box but can only assume there is a deteriorated wire or connection. Seat inspected the car for an hour and a half and...
  4. No power to glow plug and FP fuse

Hi there, Had an issue last week where the glow plug light wasn't coming on and car not starting, AA came out traced it to the power going to F15 fuse in the engine bay. Upon cleaning the earth and power points to the fuse box and tapping the relay against something the car started and has been...
  5. Two single exit exhausts

Yea mine has too, but has the fr lower panel with the single cut out for the twin tailpipe on one side style exhaust
  6. Two single exit exhausts

Sounds like too much money for no reason. Think ill just get a single exit in that sort of arrangement with the 2.75" straight through to 4" tailpipe
  7. Two single exit exhausts

Did you chane it to have the two single exits or did it have that style cut out in the bumper already?
  8. Two single exit exhausts

Ahh ok that must have been what I've seen. Sucks
  9. Two single exit exhausts

That's exactly what I want to do but I have the fr dual tailpipe cut out in the rear diffuser not the two separate sided single exit like that :(
  10. Two single exit exhausts

Will have a look on triple r as I though I saw a rear diffuser for the btcc kit on their fb page, thanks. I thought looking at mine that the insert came out but never mind.
  11. Two single exit exhausts

I put a pic of the rear in my readers rides you commented on dude, if it's not good enough can get another tomorrow. BCS for the making of the exhaust or the bumper issue as well? That pic looks awesome!
  12. Two single exit exhausts

Excuse me for what may seem like a simple question, newish to the site and this world! I have a BTCC kitted FR diesel, with the FR diesel twin tailpipe exhaust. However, I would like to have the large single exit on either side exhaust that I have seen on many BTCC kitted Leons. Question...
  13. Leon FR TDI AKA Bumblebee

Cheers mate. Yea I know, came on the car though and not on my priority list at the moment. Nope, they are Rotas, Torque Drifts
  14. Leon FR TDI AKA Bumblebee

Pics of the 200sx as requested: And also the pics of the Leon
  15. Leon FR TDI AKA Bumblebee

Hmm R34 GTR would do many things to own one. A mate had a GTS-T 4 door and that was a beaut! Pics on the way dude ;)
  16. Leon FR TDI AKA Bumblebee

There wasn't a patch of rust on it mate! See I prefer r32 or r34s, and could never justify the s15 price tag, so expensive compared to a 14a like this although they're gorgeous but only slightly better all round. An ek9 type r had always been an itch I want to scratch. Hahaha!!! I'm 6ft and...
  17. Leon FR TDI AKA Bumblebee

Name doesn't ring a bell, it was in the ad but didn't copy the ad which I normally do when buying a car. Will dig out the vehicle docs I got bound to be a receipt. Cheers dude :) I do miss it but the Leon is a completely different car and I appreciate the differences in the car and my needs now...
  18. Leon FR TDI AKA Bumblebee

Yea they aren't at all lol, it was fine when I was working in the town I live in but cos of the cage I couldn't ever have my god son and his brother in the car and even with back seats child seats don't fit properly and people couldn't fit in the back either. Had a big boot mind lol. I've mainly...
  19. Leon FR TDI AKA Bumblebee

Thanks mate :) definitely the best one I've owned, shame I had to sell but needs must and all that. Was mint too with loads of fancy bits on it :(
  20. Big cloud of smoke on full boost

Only recently, or been told only since having someone behind you recently? Reason I ask is that you may not have had someone you know behind you since you've bought it. Id suggest running rich due to map, general mappers make cars run a bit rich to be safe, some more than others. Depends how...