Search results

1. GavFR

Lowering springs vs ride comfort?

Have to agree with chr1sd, I fitted H&R springs to my diesel FR recently and they are more comfortable than the standard springs! Would highly recommend them.
  2. GavFR

Bixenon adjustment after lowering

Sits very nice now! :thumbup: Was glad to get rid of the huge arch gaps. Well happy with the result. I'll post a pic when I get a chance.
  3. GavFR

Headlights now dancing again. The link Alex provided to vwvortex works perfectly. The 2012 Leon's with bixenon have software 5M0-907-357-C. As the guide says, a small manual adjustment was required to bring the lights back up to original level. Hope this helps others that had/have same...
  4. GavFR

Thanks for that link Alex. Will give it a shot when I get a chance to play with VCDS at weekend.
  5. GavFR

Speed-FReek, It was the first thing I asked my mate who fitted the springs, he disconnected the lever from the beam/arm so it wouldn't get damaged and reconnected it afterwards. I'll get VCDS connected up over weekend and see if it flags any errors up.
  6. GavFR

Just had my Mk2 Lowered on 40mm H&R springs. When I start the car and the headlights come on, they now only do the side to side part of the xenon "dance" and not the up and down part. I've read a thread saying that it could be to do with the levelling switch on the rear. Before the springs...
  7. GavFR

SOLD - Crafoo's Mk2 LCR Speed Blue - Meet the successor!

Looking good. Brings back memories of when mine was standard!
  8. GavFR

Looks in great nick! Apart from the evo 8 Enkei wheels, it reminds me of mine when I first got it! :D Need to get it undersealed ASAP!
  9. GavFR

DC's Leon Supercopa

Looks good bud. Always been a fan of anthracite/black wheels on a white car. How do you find the ecotune stage 1 map? Considering it when my warranty runs out.
  10. GavFR

Anyone's supacopa Leon

Wheels are nice.
  11. GavFR

Yeah, you do get used to the creature comforts of a modern car! I've got a fairly new head unit in mine that I can stream my iPod through bluetooth like I do in the Leon.
  12. GavFR

Doubt you'll be disappointed. I can't compare to the Cupra as I have a derv Leon but you won't have any traction issues! ;)
  13. GavFR

You'll get the modding bug soon enough! :thumbup:
  14. GavFR

It's just turned 47k. It's only done 23k in the time I've owned it. What mileage is on yours?
  15. GavFR

And bankrupt you! Lol. The VI you're getting looks nice. I've got a silver VI which I've owned for about 11 years now. Good cars. Enjoy the new toy! :)
  16. GavFR

Petrol light to petrol light 420 mile

Usually get about 520 miles out a tank. Mixture of town/country road and dual carriage way.
  17. GavFR

Anyone near Brentwood with a VagCom

Interesting......did the same for me, it would allow me to select the option but wouldn't accept it! :confused: I'm sure there's a few guys on here that have tried with no luck.
  18. GavFR

Anyone near Brentwood with a VagCom

Don't think you can do either of these on a Supercopa. I've tried on my own Supercopa with vagcom to no avail. The staging can't be done due to the control module on them.
  19. GavFR

Where did you get your Ross tech VCDS from and how much

Google ilexa. Think it was about £263 inc VAT.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.