Search results

1. TSR Xcellence Lux

Worked on my 2019 April model built in Jan
  2. Advanced Comfort & Driving Pack 2

Thanks waiting for it to arrive xcellence lux dsg model should be able to compare pretty soon
  3. Camera back of rear view mirror

I always thought that was for light assist
  4. Advanced Comfort & Driving Pack 2

With Seat new easy move the Advacned packages no longer exist Does anyone know if using VCDS you can actually enable the unsold modules from Advanced Comfort & Driving Pack 2 These were Traffic Jam Assist ACC Pack (Automatic City brake (Front Assist) w/ Pedestrian Protection & Stop&Go)...
  5. TSR Xcellence Lux

Just follow this https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/299493-how-to-enable-traffic-sign-recognition/
  6. 1.5tsi or 2.0tsi

No Seat Sound on Lux There are also a few features that wont be on by default but can be enabled by VCDS (TSR,Traffic Assist)
  7. TSR Xcellence Lux

Thank you fortunately I have vcds so if its not standard I will hopefully just enable it if the dealer doesn't :)
  8. TSR Xcellence Lux

Hi all, Does anyone know if TSR is still on these models or if its gonna require a vcds enabling.
  9. Dead Cluster

Lane assist is my favourite feature especially on the motorway, used VCDS to disable the annoying beeps so it doesnt give the audible sound when on the motorway. Still does the hard brake though
  10. Dead Cluster

Has anyone ever suffered the below dead cluster on the MK3? If how long did it take to get it rectified (luckily im under warranty) Dealers and Seat are saying might be 6 weeks till get this part in
  11. Android Auto on 2013 Leon

Unfortunately I wasn't able to test those functions when I was in the dealer as wasn't installed in a vehicle so only the basic functions would work. If you have a local seat garage that has it try testing out. I know definitely the voice command and everything steering related works
  12. Android Auto on 2013 Leon

You could use the pioneer avic unit which works perfectly with the leon functions
  13. Anyone got a 1.4 Xcellence?

Been driving mine around for 5 months now and the ride is quite soft and you dont really feel the bumps and ramps like you do in the FR Its taken corners without any handling issues (plenty of times in the rain at 30+!)
  14. Owned vs Leased ratio

Prefer lease with maintenace as then whatever happens isnt my issue plus i dont lose a chunk of cash upfront. But depends on the value 3yr + cars id buy and try and get them with a warranty from AA etc.
  15. Sat nav high or not (Cupra 300)

By 3d maps the buildings etc are 3d If you have full link you can do this with Google maps
  16. New Rear Light Cluster Facelift

Yes you can do will require possible recoding though
  17. Sat nav high or not (Cupra 300)

Dont bother with it you arent missing out on much
  18. Scratches and Styrofoam

Yep just swiped across to full link from driver information and next thing you know a line, wish I was called logan probably explain all these things marks better
  19. Scratches and Styrofoam

It was in the leon 1p! Now I know why mine was so loud think the accident repairers forgot to put it back in Will give displex a try just frustrating that a simple swipe causes this.
  20. Scratches and Styrofoam

Hi All, Is anyone finding that the interior of there MY17 leon is scratching easily, for example a simple swipe of the infotainment screen, has led to the screen being scratched (see below) and same with the various plastics around the car soon as you touch it theres a mark . Any ideas...