Search results

1. Advanced Comfort & Driving Pack 2

With Seat new easy move the Advacned packages no longer exist Does anyone know if using VCDS you can actually enable the unsold modules from Advanced Comfort & Driving Pack 2 These were Traffic Jam Assist ACC Pack (Automatic City brake (Front Assist) w/ Pedestrian Protection & Stop&Go)...
  2. TSR Xcellence Lux

Hi all, Does anyone know if TSR is still on these models or if its gonna require a vcds enabling.
  3. Dead Cluster

Has anyone ever suffered the below dead cluster on the MK3? If how long did it take to get it rectified (luckily im under warranty) Dealers and Seat are saying might be 6 weeks till get this part in
  4. Scratches and Styrofoam

Hi All, Is anyone finding that the interior of there MY17 leon is scratching easily, for example a simple swipe of the infotainment screen, has led to the screen being scratched (see below) and same with the various plastics around the car soon as you touch it theres a mark . Any ideas...
  5. Heko Wind Deflectors 1P to 5F

Hi All, I probably know the answer but cant get a definite no. Can the wind deflectors from a 1P leon be retro fitted to the 5F or are they completely different measurements?
  6. FR PD170 Low rev engine stutter

Hi All, Wondering if you can help, these past 5 days my 07FR PD170 seems to be playing up every few drives. At revs below 2k the engine will judder and stutter at crawling speeds in gears 1-3 (that ive tried) and then suddenly get all power back once it hits 2k, its making reversing a...
  7. Tyre pressure loss

Hi All, Recently had new tyres fitted to my car however it seems to be losing pressure every week but there are no visible punctures in the car. Any idea what may be causing the pressure to drop constantly
  8. Osram LED Fog Ligs Pre FL

Hi All, Does anyone have the below fitted to a pre fl or know if these can be installed to them to replace the FR fog lights? http://www.osram.com/osram_com/products/lamps/vehicle-and-bicycle-lighting/cars/led-exterior-lighting/ledriving-fog/index.jsp
  9. Solihull SEAT VIP Event

Just been invited to above, anyone ever been to one and know what to expect?
  10. Are these serious faults?

Hi All, So went and got my dpf removed and stage 2 remap, dyno had a read of 207bhp from 165 so quite impressed.However just prior to having it done the guys at NV too a diagnostic and got the following errors, they state these arent serious which i looking at some navigate ie i can see there...
  11. Upgrading MFD2 to MFD3 Parking Sensors

Hi All, So im thinking of upgrading the MFD2 system in my Leon to MFD3, i currently have parking sensors front and back already installed part numbers ZGB1P105229S5S and ZGB0000052296 can anyone advise if these would enable the parking sensor system on the MFD3 to be visual or would they...
  12. Newbie fr owner questions

Hi all, After years of owning a ibiza chill finally got round to purchasing a leon fr 07 plate. However after getting it home 3 things have confused me after reading the manual so i have questions hoping everyone can help with so here goes. Q1 i have the leon factory built navigation...
  13. Newbie fr owner questions

Hi all, After years of owning a ibiza chill finally got round to purchasing a leon fr 07 plate. However after getting it home 3 things have confused me after reading the manual so i have questions hoping everyone can help with so here goes. Q1 i have the leon factory built navigation...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.