Search results

1. mattygreen

mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

Take it out for another drive if it's been that long since you've used it... Proper drive and you'll soon change your mind. I sold by Leon, now have an ep3 turbo running 430bhp.. Sometimes think the same when I've not used it for a while. Give it a clean and take it for a blast, then you'll feel...
  2. mattygreen

Mk1 Leon Cupra R 225 Garrett GTX2867R Build

Have been keeping an eye on thread... What power did it make and at what boost?
  3. mattygreen

Looks slow in that vid clip :p you been having driving lessons from miss daisy..:clown:
  4. mattygreen

Mk1 LCR BAM Stage 2 266bhp!?

Rollers vary so much... My car is 261bhp Badger mapped and have run against a 276bhp amd mapped car and nothing in it....
  5. mattygreen

SeatCupra.net INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

Just had my renewal through from another well known company, seems steep to me, will be calling you tomorrow for a quote, not into playing quotes off against each other.. First quote and good price will get my business...
  6. mattygreen

November Northampton Meet...

Ok... Not much interest.... Copy and paste name to list... Will say 16th November... 1. MattyGreen 2. Paul43
  7. mattygreen

Air bag light

Managed to get a sensor from a forum member for £12 posted, swapped over today, cleared codes and air bag light is now off - happy man :)
  8. mattygreen

My fresh onvi

Very nice, personally I would have kept the wing mirrors and door handles yellow too..
  9. mattygreen

Which tip?

Badger v2.2 billet tip without question... Save and wait, worth the money...
  10. mattygreen

November Northampton Meet...

Last meet, Paul43, Buglass21, ECB and myself turned up and had a good chat at the Hungry Horse at Sixfields... We all agreed it would be good to meet again and try and get a regular meet going, maybe every other month and to get another meet in before the end of the year.. So thinking about a...
  11. mattygreen

My mk1 Lcr daily to track toy , 1.8t forged with tfsi turbo conversion *photos added*

Get some pics Aaron.. If your struggling, message me them and I'll post them for you :)
  12. mattygreen

Northampton meet - Sunday 21st September

Indeed, good night :D Almost got high for free too :smoke: lol...
  13. mattygreen

Cool... I'll be there :)
  14. mattygreen

Mapped LCR Vs Mazda 3 MPS

2 year old thread...:doh: Mate has mazda mps - 60 plate with scoop in bonnet, is BBR stage 1, alleged 290bhp and 330lb-ft, couldn't beat my lcr last night rolling 40-135 on private road... Neck and neck...
  15. mattygreen

People still up for meet next week??
  16. mattygreen

Seen your car at Trax today dude, looking good as always :)
  17. mattygreen

Sounds like a Supercharger :-(

Mine sounds the same, wouldn't worry... (click pic to watch video)
  18. mattygreen

Trax 2014

There's four of us hitting the track on same session, so hopefully safety in numbers :)
  19. mattygreen

Trax 2014

I'm going in my lcr - have track time booked :)
  20. mattygreen

Anyone in the Northampton area?

Just started a new thread for a meet - Sunday 21st September, please add your name to thread if your up for a meet, I've meet a few fellow Kettering members, be good if we could get a regular meet going?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members