Search results

1. Anyone from Fife area

Hi there Looking for anyone in the fife or nearby surrounding areas that have a front passenger inner door panel, the big silver panel that holds the window regulator on that's willing to sell?? Cheers Scott
  2. system too lean (bank 1)

The ratio was sitting around 13:1, had my mot last month and the emission test passed but was a bit high and the mot boy said at the time that my lambda sensor was probably on its way out
  3. system too lean (bank 1)

Sorry boys, just a standard lc 180
  4. system too lean (bank 1)

totally standard apart from a forge 008 DV so ill check that out
  5. system too lean (bank 1)

not got a clue mate, will get that set-up on the app when I finish work in the morning, do you know what the ratio should be
  6. system too lean (bank 1)

Hi there as title says have EML and a scan on torque app showed this, just back from my mechanic and he says the lambda probe but searching on Google seems to point to a vacuum leak somewhere was wondering if anyone else had this same problem and how they fixed it
  7. Any suggestions?

couldn't tell you off hand how much but there not big jobs so I wouldn't be too worried, got advisories for both my CV joints with small knicks in the gaiter and the mechanic said bring it up when you can it wont take long
  8. Torque App

also are you using the full app or the free version
  9. Torque App

sounds like its not connecting properly to the ECU what year is the car cause OBD2 for petrol on starts with 2002 cars have you set up a vehicle profile, I took most of the details from the parkers website to do with fuel tank size etc.
  10. Torque App

hi I use the torque app a lot, it was a bit of a pain setting up to begin with putting in all the details about the car but after that everything works fine. What problems are you getting? mine is used on a 1.8 20v also
  11. Coil pack part No.

Cool cheers dude
  12. Coil pack part No.

hi there got a 1.8t 20v and got in the car this morning to go to work and it had a flat spot / miss fire under acceleration more noticeable in 2nd and 3rd gear and then then EML started flashing for a split second so scanned using torque and came up with coil pack 4. So my question is does...
  13. Why did you want a LC/LCR

was needing a bigger car as have 2 children so it was time to give up the civic ek3 that I had as it had no boot space, looked about for ages as to what to get even started looking at type R ep3, but after looking at loads this would give me the same problem as before. my GF has a mk4 golf and...
  14. Boost pressure

Enginge off gives no reading and at idle get a vacuum reading of 25-26
  15. Boost pressure

sorry if I am hijacking this thread but after seeing what the standard boost should be has got me thinking. been playing about with the torque app and OBD2 dongle for a couple of weeks now and I am running over 1 bar. only had the car (1.8 180) 8 months and as far as I am aware all should be...
  16. Anyone know anything about this LCR for sale?

feel your pain I had to fly down from fife to Norwich for mine
  17. how many miles has everybody done??

Yeah I was kinda pushing my luck, I did have it booked in to get done but the pump decided to go a week early
  18. how many miles has everybody done??

02 plate cupra just ticked over to 84K bought in january at 80K, first bit of trouble was last week when the water pump went but got a new metal one fitted, cambelt done and forge 008p fitted while stripped down, as far as i can tell from service history this was the first of the belt getting...
  19. so… how many from scotland?

Cool cool, happy hunting
  20. so… how many from scotland?

Cool, what Leon are you getting Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members