Search results

1. scholey25

Brembos up for sale

Are these genuine ibiza cupra r brembos mate?
  2. scholey25

Dave's mk3 wide and low ibiza Cupra - respray

Absolutely stunning!!!
  3. scholey25

my gt30 ibiza cupra,rollcage,bride seats, part time track car new track wheels :)

Just read this entire thread mate! Love what you've done with the car. Very inspiring :)
  4. scholey25

My mk1 leon cupra (staggered 3sdm's)

I couldn't agree more mate :) and hearing you like it apart from the stickers is praise enough for me when it's comes from somebody such as yourself with a leon build as epic as yours!
  5. scholey25

That's fair enough mate. As I said its not everyone's cup of tea but I love every bit of it :) Scene stickers included :)
  6. scholey25

:lol: :lol: :lol: well that's ruined my "dapper" sticker haha cheers mate :cry:
  7. scholey25

Thanks mate :)
  8. scholey25

In fairness for budget coilovers the jom's are actually pretty good but yes they are quite crashy! Do the job well enough for me though mate
  9. scholey25

Thanks bud :)
  10. scholey25

I've been on the forum as a member for a while now but never put much up so thought its about time I showed my cupra Had my leon for almost 4 years now and has been my pride and joy! Bought the car completely standard and have slowly made small changes to make it into the car it is today...
  11. scholey25

iron x or substitute

To be honest iron x is an awesome product but for the price I use auto smart fallout remover and it's just as good. That's what gets my vote anyway
  12. scholey25

Sealant

Big fan of jetseal 109. Takes a while to apply but leaves great results!
  13. scholey25

Wax

Dodo juice diamond white hard wax is awesome stuff!
  14. scholey25

Help cleaning exhaust tip

Autosol works miracles :)
  15. scholey25

£5 Ipod connector Guide

Good idea mate! Did this to my wife's mk3 and works great
  16. scholey25

Show Us Your Engine Bay Pics

I love this thread! Some stunning engine bays :)
  17. scholey25

K04 MK3 Ibiza Cupra Track Ready - RIP

I've read this entire thread from start to finish over the past couple of days and have been massively impressed and inspired :) Started off giving me massive inspiration for my ibiza, then i was saddened to see it was being broke for parts, then boom it was back on track to be built into...
  18. scholey25

Tracked Mk3 Ibiza Cupra - Track Pics/Videos - Knockhill - 11/41/16

Just read the whole thread! Awesome work mate :)
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members