Search results

1. Cupra 1.8 20v 300 bhp

Well dont get the silly 3/4 pronged plugs, get the iridium needle ones instead.
  2. Leon Cupra 20vT Brake upgrade...?

Lol. Replied to a 4 year old question! I blame the medication!
  3. Leon Cupra 20vT Brake upgrade...?

Id just upgrade the pads and fluid personally. Ive dont lots of track work and ive had excellent results from carbon lorraine, pagids and performance friction, some gt3 cars in the blancpain series use performance friction too. For brake fluid i would opt for a good quality dot 4. The gulf...
  4. Cupra 1.8 20v 300 bhp

Did you buy the car?
  5. Cupra 1.8 20v 300 bhp

Id suspect 0-60 in approx 5 seconds ish.. If you can get traction..
  6. Newbie from Leeds

Hi all, Been a lurker for a while, thought i would post a hello. Got a bog standard Mk4 CupraR Tdi.. [pics would be here :D] loving the performance and the mpg! p.s how come i cant post pics until ive made 15 posts when i see others who havent yet they have managed to post pics? ta.
  7. Hi from Leeds

nice car.
  8. Cupra 1.8 20v 300 bhp

and what suspension
  9. Cupra 1.8 20v 300 bhp

what tyres does it have?
  10. Boost issue help :(

split vaccum pipe?
  11. will these wheels fit.

@rivigo Will they fit mate?
  12. will these wheels fit.

yup, that nearly happened to me aswell but i managed to get them out finally and replaced it all. never want to do that job again.. :lol:
  13. will these wheels fit.

yup 7J x 17" and its ET 38
  14. will these wheels fit.

hi guys, will these seat leon wheels fit my mk4 ibiza cupra? i was concerned that they might hit the calipers as they are the larger 4 pot calipers. i would post a pic but i cant until ive made 15 posts... :/
  15. Ibiza 1.9 cupra help

Cheers for the reply.. It is a 6spd box yes.
  16. Ibiza 1.9 cupra help

Hi guys.. I jave a number of questions regarding the car.. 1. On cold startup there is quite thickish bluey smoke from the exhaust, spoke to previous owner and he says its always done it. Im thinking there is an oil lrak somewhere. 2. The car will sometimes drop into limp mode with a...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.