Search results

1. Bench test Speedo

You need smd led's check out this site. http://www.crazyleds.co.uk/PLCC-2-3528.html
  2. Bench test Speedo

hi all i wanna change the led lights in my speedo but don't wanna keep taking them in and out of a car. can anyone point me in the right direction on how to power up the speedo and get the illumination to switch on?
  3. Self revving

Yer seemed to be the temp sensor on the engine block.
  4. do i need to recode?

from what have read online it comes with cruise (octavia laurin and klement 2.0tdi pd) . but if it was retrofitted what would need to be done to get it working?
  5. do i need to recode?

hi all just brought an octvia but also have kept my ibiza sport :D i need a bit of help i have cruise control on the octavia but it don't activate, brake and clutch switch are working checked via vcds but when i switch the switch on the stalk no light comes on on the dash to say its activated...
  6. New Style SFS Silicone Boost Pipes On The Way :-)

I just used the rubber that was attached to the original and just cable tied it to the sfs stuff lee messaged me back saying he is looking in to my problem with the bayonet so fingers crossed
  7. New Style SFS Silicone Boost Pipes On The Way :-)

Fitted mine mine seems to fit properly apart from the turbo bayernet seems loose. Waiting for a reply from sfs been two days so far no reply
  8. New Style SFS Silicone Boost Pipes On The Way :-)

Anything from sfs about the bottom pipe touching? Got my pipes today waiting for the rain to stop for a day to get in it
  9. New Style SFS Silicone Boost Pipes On The Way :-)

Take a look at this link it's the same set up as a Ibiza http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/274533-top-boost-pipe-replacement-diy/
  10. New Style SFS Silicone Boost Pipes On The Way :-)

Yer that's why I went black as well might get the alloy pipes powder coated black don't like bling on a car lol Got my new seals and clips today ready for when my pipes turn up
  11. New Style SFS Silicone Boost Pipes On The Way :-)

Can't wait to get mine now should be with me today or tomorrow going by the time it took you to get yours :-) i went for black as well they look good black.
  12. Boost pipe seals

Yer tell me about it
  13. Boost pipe seals

Just ordered 4 seals and 4 clips £27 :-(
  14. Boost pipe seals

Lee from sfs said they could have worn down abit due to the original pipes moving in and out of each other and he suggests new seals and c clips. But you think as long as there not torn they will be ok?
  15. Boost pipe seals

Lol yer looks like it just seems quite expensive for a rubber ring lol
  16. New Style SFS Silicone Boost Pipes On The Way :-)

True about it being air tight you buying new o rings or using the old ones?
  17. New Style SFS Silicone Boost Pipes On The Way :-)

Not as bad as the one in the link then I think that welding is shocking lol
  18. New Style SFS Silicone Boost Pipes On The Way :-)

Was the top pipe anything like the one in this link? http://www.psituning.com/product.php/22738/sfs_turbo_hardpipe_kit__1____golf_mk4_tdi_pd_130
  19. New Style SFS Silicone Boost Pipes On The Way :-)

Yer I see an alloy pipe online for a golf after I brought mine and the welding on the alloy pipe didn't look to good. What did you think of the welding? There was no pictures online of there parts I brought I spoke to lee I think it was and he said there web designer did a runner over a year ago...
  20. New Style SFS Silicone Boost Pipes On The Way :-)

I ordered by the sounds of it the same kit yesterday top and bottom pipes.