Search results

1. Rear fog light fuse number

Hi, can someone tell me what number on the box the rear fog light fuse is or has anyone have a pic of the diagram for the fuse box (altea 2.0tdi sports 2005) cheers
  2. electric window issues seat altea 2006

Just done my drivers side, bought the kit from euro car parts 70 pound (cheaper on ebay) but easy job only about a hours work the old one got stuck about 3 quarters up when I took the old one out the wires where well and truly knackered, it's defo not rubbers I thought it was them aswell
  3. pictures of your altea

no just alloys, painted calipers k n panel filter, next is lowering it and maybe a tdi tuning box that's about it as it's the school bus and van for filling up with crap lol plus I do about 20k miles a year, when my son goes to senior school which is over the road and won't do as many miles will...
  4. pictures of your altea

if you go look above your first comment there is some pics of my altea
  5. pictures of your altea

Keep the colour I love mine when it's all polished up, if you keep that colour don't go black wheels I looked at black for mine but they didn't look nice but it's your own choice
  6. pictures of your altea

new set of rubber
  7. Seat dealers - repairing G201 pressure sensor fault completely free!!!

Emailed seat about the problem, then got a phone call from them with a case reference number went to the dealer to book it in they phoned seat up spoke to the person that is dealing with the case now all booked it to be repaired next Wednesday if the code is g201 (which it is) my car is a altea...
  8. Abs module repair in essex

Thx for reply, it is fault code g201 pressure sensor and its a 8 year old car don't think they will repair it or would they?
  9. Abs module repair in essex

Don't know if I have posted this in the right topic but any help would be great. My abs module has gone and i need to get it repaired, does anyone know of anyone that can do the repair in or around the Essex area. Thx for any replies
  10. wheel wobble help

I have put the spare tyre on and it still does it, looks like a trip to the garage thx for helping
  11. wheel wobble help

thx for replies its a 2.0 tdi reference and its just the esp light, I would have a look but I am disabled so its a bit hard to look until I get it to a garage just wanted some feedback
  12. wheel wobble help

Hi, need some help when I make sharp right hand turns the front left wheel wobbles well it fills like the front left, I have had the driveshaft replaces as the cv was gone, I also have the esp light come on could this be the wheel bearing is on its way out as I have read somewhere they have a...
  13. pictures of your altea

don't know yet in two minds as its the school bus drinking oil car, as my son goes to school 20miles away so doing lots of miles a week, another year and abit he goes to secondary school which is just over the road, so prob keep it until then, then get the fr petrol version but I love the blue...
  14. pictures of your altea

Ignore the French piece of crap lol
  15. diesel dumpvalve

reading up on it, there is no point other than to have the chavey noise, I found a company that will fit one for 300 pound I would rather burn my money
  16. diesel dumpvalve

has anyone fitted a dump valve to a diesel as I swear a diesel just went past me and pshhhhhh at me?
  17. What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

86 ford orion 92 swift gti 90 starlet turbo 91 pulsar gtir Norris design 450bhp then it went bang then many other bangers
  18. Audi a6 quattro

I would have to remortgage my house to buy one maybe when I win the lotto or when they are 6 years old
  19. Audi a6 quattro

It was the 3.0l diesel
  20. Audi a6 quattro

Just had a Audi a6 quattro make me look like I was driving a micra lol who wants to buy me one:whistle:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.