Search results

1. BobAndy

DPF Regen...

Hi Guys, My Exeo had the software update done a few device cycles ago. All was uneventful until last December, a week after being serviced the ERG light came on. It went off on its own. This cycle has repeated a few times and it’s getting irritating to be honest. Stranger still that...
  2. BobAndy

Replaced Stereo Unit

What did you do to get that feature on your radio? Looks interesting
  3. BobAndy

Anyone had their emissions fix reversed?

Interesting thread guys. My exeo’s EGR Light started coming on intermittently less than a week after my last service (December)which I thought was weird. The update was done a year and a half ago... I turned down the offer at cost to me to have it checked (at cost to me) at my local dealer and...
  4. BobAndy

Window trim vinyl wrapped

Good on you for getting a better price. I'm down in SW London, Bromley to be exact, so can't take advantage of AMl&g's services. I'll keep searching locally... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. BobAndy

Window trim vinyl wrapped

Loving the look. I see what you mean about the badges. Can you say where you had it done? Price sounds good... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. BobAndy

Does my aircon need a recharge?

Better done sooner than later. I'm told that The refrigerant should never be allowed to run out. Otherwise it's a greater fix than a re-gas. They advise that you run it every 2-3 month (even during the colder months) to keep the unit optimised... I found out the hard way sadly... RWA 143ST
  7. BobAndy

License plate lights replacement/upgrade

To be honest, I've just connected and left them to rest within the bumper housing along with the other bit of wiring so to speak. I'll have a look at them later to see if there's anything to worry about. I haven't really done much night driving since the install so I hardly much time with them...
  8. BobAndy

Oh you're quite right. I wish I could blame auto correct.... RWA 143ST
  9. BobAndy

Parked my car a few weeks ago and during the walk away noticed that one of my license plate lights was hanging outside the it's slot on the bumper. Broken pin. Had a quick look online and halfords (useless) and decided to go these: https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/131150100415 Sent over from...
  10. BobAndy

Side Mirrors...

Hello all. This may not be anything maybe just being a little ocd but I've noticed the side mirrors on my 143 ST are not mounted symmetrically. The base and the drivers side points down while the base on the passenger side is perfectly parallel to the to all straight lines on the door. I only...
  11. BobAndy

Hello and a key question

I've done that. On holiday... Took days to have the spare sent over as the only option offered by the recovery people was to break in. One mistake never to make again.... RWA 143ST
  12. BobAndy

Red Exeo ST Spotted A90 Dunfermline

Nice wheels... RWA 143ST
  13. BobAndy

Tips for music on USB stick

Sounds like a labour of love. Enjoy RWA 143ST
  14. BobAndy

Siri

Hmm I'll give it a go.... RWA 143ST
  15. BobAndy

RNS-E 7 digit postcodes

Be sure to let them know your firmware version. If it needs updating they'll include the update disk (for free). RWA 143ST
  16. BobAndy

RNS-E 7 digit postcodes

Here's the website. http://www.audisatnav.co.uk/store/p6/AUDI_RNS-E_Navigation_Plus_2015_Europe_Map_Update.html You'll need any option that includes full UK postcode. RWA 143ST
  17. BobAndy

RNS-E 7 digit postcodes

You won't be dissappointed... RWA 143ST
  18. BobAndy

RNS-E 7 digit postcodes

Disks arrived today. Apparently I've already had the system update (last seat service) so need to update. The disks loaded quickly. A long road trip awaits this weekend so it'll be a good to see how it works... RWA 143ST
  19. BobAndy

RNS-E 7 digit postcodes

Hi Guys, I'm encouraged by those who've taken the plunge to update their sat nav systems. I'd like to do the same. Just so I get it right, which disk from the Audi menu should I go for? Obviously the full set would replace the original disk set from seat. Did anyone chose to replace both disks...
  20. BobAndy

Ah, it the saloon you're after.... I'm sure they're great too... RWA
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.