Search results

1. Dashcam Fitted in my Mk3

Ive never heard that and I work for an insurance company! Plus if you declare it to some insurers they give discount :)
  2. Life Shine & GAP Insurance...yay or nay?

I know this may have been resolved but in terms of UK insurance and GAP - this may be plugging my own insurer but just saw this that is standard on LV= Policies: New car replacement If you are the first and only registered owner, within 12 months of buying the car from new and: n the...
  3. Dashcam Fitted in my Mk3

The police can insist on seeing your footage but if you do not have the MPH showing on the camera then really its a matter of proving speed as if all they can do is look at footage, you cannot categorically say how fast someone is driving, they only way that can be done with conviction if by a...
  4. Dashcam Fitted in my Mk3

Totally agree Biker - I have knowledge of insurance and liability. I know how easy it is for people to dispute liability and lie. The settings on the blackvue are quite good so if you are adverse to having your MPH showing you can turn this off and you can turn off voice recording. Think...
  5. Dashcam Fitted in my Mk3

Got my dashcam fitted yesterday - fantastic little gadget! Got the Blackvue 380G HD fitted in with a smart power monitor. Really great video quality. It has a parking mode so it captures footage when its parked up which also gives me peace of mind for my new car. Would highly...
  6. Leaking rear window

Update on this They said they need the car for at least 2 days to invesitate a leak. They cannot get me a loan car until 29th April. When I asked what do I do for 3 weeks with a leaky car and rainy weather....response...."Put a towel down" haha.
  7. Leaking rear window

So it was raining all night last night and my car had a wet patch on the rear driver side seat. Checked the seal and this was soaking. I have wiped off the seal for the moment and will call the dealer to get this sorted when I take the car in on Saturday... My question is, my seat has now...
  8. Leaking Rear Window Spray

Booked in to Seat for them to have a look - will report back when this is looked into.
  9. Leaking Rear Window Spray

Had my car for just under a week - 1.4 FR 14plate Leon. I have noticed that even when I havent used the rear window spray/cleaner there is quite frequently a drip down the rear screen. I have had a look at it but its so small in the rear high brake light it doesnt look cracked or anything...
  10. Expected Delivery?

Mine took a week and 2 days but that was from Sheerness - apparently they are quicker from Tyne
  11. SEAT Touch Tuning

Humm their website doesn’t seem that great and if they have designed an app to fiddle with my car....I think it will be the same quality so nope. By all means if someone wants to play guinea pig haha
  12. Wind deflectors

Blasted it down the road at about 95 last night to see about noise, nothing worth talking about. There was a bit but not enough to make me take them off.
  13. Wind deflectors

The front ones you have to slightly bend to get in so I didn't use clips. I put 1 clip on each of the rear ones.
  14. Wind deflectors

Here you go, just put them on now.
  15. Wind deflectors

I have 5dr and will be fitting deflectors tomorrow. Will take picture when done.
  16. Expected Delivery?

Just took delivery car had 5 miles on the clock, 70 odd mile trip home, very nice to drive!! Managed to get a full tank out of the dealer and swiped my tax disc from car I part ex'd.
  17. Expected Delivery?

Oh yes, few celebratory beers tonight then early to bed.
  18. Expected Delivery?

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED. Email from dealer "So sorry you have been waiting so long for the car to be delivered. THE EAGLE HAS ONLY JUST LANDED!!!. I am pressing it into workshop for PDI and plates A/S/A/P and of course a full valet." Midday tomorrow pick up yay!
  19. Expected Delivery?

Yeah so would I - Think it will be a longer wait for me - Sheerness seem to need to pull their fingers out!
  20. Expected Delivery?

Fingers firmly firmly crossed for you bud! :happy: