Search results

1. is it bad news for diesel cars?

I've been reading a few articles on the Internet about how bad non euro6 diesel cars apparently are now and what a surprise there hinting at putting the road tax and fuel up for our diesels? Anyone got views on the recent news?
  2. R32 in work today put me right off.

Had a R32 mk5 Golf in work today due to front flexis blowing. I rang TPS and a new front pipe with cats is £1090+ vat so decided to remove them and re weld new flexis in, oh boy what a mistake. The access from underneath is next to nothing and when we did get on the down pipe bolts guess what...
  3. My new lcr

Nice looking car mate
  4. Another tyre thead!

Bargain mate
  5. Another tyre thead!

http://www.oponeo.co.uk/tyre-finder/s=1/summer/t=1/car/p=1/yokohama/r=1/225-40-r18
  6. Another tyre thead!

I'd stick with 225/40/18, there cheaper and to be honest you probably won't notice the difference in width. I'm a tyre and exhaust centre manager ( not kwik fit) but a independent garage. I supply a lot of tyres for some regular track day enthusiast and toyos are very good for the money...
  7. Starfish alloys?

Still not sure been offered a set of MG ZT 18" mesh wheels look abit like BBS need a refurb which I can do and spacers? Heres someones MG ZT on a mk4?
  8. Severe vibration.

Warped discs 100%
  9. Leon tdi 150 boost pipe part number

In case the link doesn't work the FTH numbers are the part numbers.
  10. Leon tdi 150 boost pipe part number

11/03 - 08/05 Intercooler Hose Upper Middle FTH 1131 11/03 - 08/05 Intercooler Hose Lower Front Left FTH 1132 11/03 - 08/05 Intercooler Hose Upper Front Right FTH 1135 11/03 - 08/05 Intercooler Hose Upper Rear Left FTH 1126
  11. Leon tdi 150 boost pipe part number

I was looking before I bought my Forge set but Firstline now do the hoses for the ARL 150 heres the link, when you found which one you need ring your local motor factor with the part number. I think there around £30 each...
  12. Thinking of selling our fr tdi

£3000 ono. I was looking for either a Cupra tdi or FR tdi 6 months ago,I bought a 2004 Black Cupra Tdi 2 owners 96k with full history for £2700.Hope this helps im no expert though.
  13. Starfish alloys?

I do like them and even done a fifth wheel as my spare but I can't stop thinking about BBS CH in 18".
  14. Starfish alloys?

I recently refurbed all four of my starfish alloys on my Cupra Tdi along with new tyres, however part of me wants to change them for 18" mesh style but on the other hand I feel they suit the Cupra? Whats your opinions on Starfish alloys?
  15. Intercooler Hoses - HELPPP?!

Buy forge Motorsport hoses for £150 for all three.I changed mine to these and are spot on.
  16. New wheels whats your thoughts?

Are they zito alloys cheaper than 3sdm? Rimstyle sell them in 18x8.5 for £480.
  17. 18x8.5j pictures

Been looking at changing. My wheels but would like to see what 8.5j look like all round? Anybody help
  18. My FR150 tdi

Very nice car mate love the wheels.
  19. rota blitz

2004 cupra
  20. rota blitz

They are et35 checked with rimstyle. I looked at cades very as well but prefer these. Just worried they may look small?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.