Search results

1. honeycomb grill

Hello I need a little help :) I see u ve change the grills. How can I remove the front bumper right grill ,its honeycomb and I need to remove it and put a badge FR on that and put it on back.I tried but it seems that I must put out the wholle bumper :@ or there is a way to put out only the upper...
  2. MK4 Cupra Bumper Upgrades

I need a little help :) How can I remove the front bumper right grill ,its honeycomb and I need to remove it and put a badge FR on that and put it on back.I tried but it seems that I must put out the wholle bumper :@ or there is a way to put out only the upper right grill :) pls anyone who knows...
  3. New tyres for ibiza 1.9 Fr tdi

Tnx a lot friends, I bought 50 and I ve changed that ugly pirelli I ll never buy again that crap :) the car is like I ve been bought a new one :) With this tyres, its smoot and no sound at all ;) I feel like Im reborn xaxa
  4. New tyres for ibiza 1.9 Fr tdi

Pls help about the tyres, Im driving Pireli 205 55 16 now and they are very noise on the road, I dont think that I want to buy pireli again ,What do you think it will be the best solution to go 205 45/50 or put the same 55 :confused:,but I m scared to go for the 45 they will get me a lot of...
  5. My Mk4 facelift Ibiza Cupra TDi

Mj your car is amaizing I love it a loot man :) good work congrats :)
  6. Hiiii to all :)

Hello :) ,I ve just started to this forum and I see there is so much to learn from all of u my friends :) soo many things.I m proud to be here and that I found this forum. The best :D I have ibiza FR 1.9 Tdi/130 hp.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise