Search results

1. yellow cupra

I've not been on here for a few years! I sold the ibiza march 07 ish!
  2. Throttle Sensor?

Hey might be a coinsidence but my car hasnt been boosing properly for a few weeks now..only boosts at 10psi too and the other day my epc light came on but that was after i fixed the clutch pedal.. could be a similar sort of problem. let me know if you have any news on what is the matter with yours
  3. Cupra boost problem

I will go out and check but im sure it is.
  4. Cupra boost problem

Cant see anything unplugged, Where is the map sensor?
  5. Cupra boost problem

At the weekend the car broke down and wouldnt start again, took it to seat dealer yesterday and all it was, was a fuse had gone for the coils, took it away and now it wont boost hardlys, dont have a gauge so can tell for sure but it feels restricted and no boost, also ive been reading about the...
  6. Reverse light switch?

Cheers i will have a look tomorrow! Its annoying as hell!
  7. BMC CDA problem

double sided tape lol Mine would just fall out it it wasnt screwed in
  8. BMC CDA problem

Mine uses to two self tappers that screw thru the maf into the bmc
  9. Reverse light switch?

Where is it? The reverse lights are sticking on sometimes.. must be the switch because when you put it in and out of reverse a few times they go off
  10. Strange temp sensor?

Mine did that before, i think it has summat to do with the brake fluid, dont quote me though, topped mine up and ive never done it since
  11. Changed the plugs but...

Mine's doing the same at about 4k it will misfire, i need to get some coilpacks at some point
  12. cupra starting problem

Ok thanks i will get one of those! cheers i will let you know if it fixes the problem
  13. cupra starting problem

It has been reading strage lately... normally stays at 90c all the time but its been staying just under, i thought that was just with the cold weather
  14. cupra starting problem

Thanks, where do i find the coolent temp sensor? Is there anyway of testing it? or are they not expensive to buy?
  15. show cage

Yeah but coffee m&m's do too! But some people like them! wierdo's :-)
  16. show cage

Think of the weight that would have added, just being for show! The audio route is one i wish i had never done now but ive learnt and i wont be doing it again, but i do see why people do it!
  17. cupra starting problem

which temp sensor was it?
  18. show cage

They fit alright, the one i had was a bit squeaky though, got a bit annoying but i lived with it! I put the cage in too high and it rubbed on my roof plastics but i just moved it down a bit using the seat belt height adjuster things and it was fine! Is there none on ssc or any forums like...
  19. new guy here

send me some pictures if you can too [email protected]
  20. show cage

Audio was worth about 5-6k! i didnt pay that much bought it off a mate for quite a bit less and wasted 1500 on getting it fitted! Kinda wish id gone down the performance route rather than audio! I shall learn for nect time! Dont have it in any longer because im selling the car! Still got most of...