Search results

1. adam.pr

Stereo, Display and Heaters not working!

My heater isn't working at the minute so I'm stuck on that. Sounds silly but have you checked the fuse on the back of the unit itself if nothing is working for you?
  2. adam.pr

Heater issue!

Hi guys! I'm in need of a guru! Basically a while a go I tried to jump start my car. It caused all sorts of issues which have been rectified. However, one major problem is still here. The heater stays on but for some reason doesn't show up on the screen. I've bought a new head unit/display...
  3. adam.pr

Peterborough - East Anglia Area

Im up for a meet as well, ill keep looking and see if any dates have been set!
  4. adam.pr

Standard.. for now. Mk3 Ibiza Cupra!

Thanks mate! They are very good, they do make it stiff though haha
  5. adam.pr

Just a couple of updates - bought some powerlfex rear top mounts for it, it's so stiff on the rear now! Comparison between the old and new is crazy. Got it all tracked up at work as well after this so it handles well now! But i'm gonna lower it a little bit more on the rear and raise up...
  6. adam.pr

Just a couple of updates - bought some powerlfex rear top mounts for it, it's so stiff on the rear now! Comparison between the old and new is crazy. Got it all tracked up at work as well after this so it handles well now! But i'm gonna lower it a little bit more on the rear and raise up...
  7. adam.pr

My White MK3 Ibiza Cupra

Lovely car mate. Looks good in white!
  8. adam.pr

Thank you mate! Still a bit I've gotta do to get it looking better! Can't wait to use it properly. Ahh you should come back to the ibiza mate :p
  9. adam.pr

So this has been a while! Done a lot with the cupra since last time. I had a bit of an abs issue with it so it went to seat for nearly 3 weeks! It's back now and the issue is all sorted! So I bought a second hand ECU with a stage 1 AMD map on it! This is the reason, my old one looked like...
  10. adam.pr

Cranking but non start!

Morning all. I need some of you electric genius' to help me as I'm totally stuck. My cupra is cranking, not starting. I drove the car into the workshop on saturday, since then I've done a fee bits, changed the tip and removed the carbon canister - I go to start the csr yesterday and it just...
  11. adam.pr

Bit of an update. Taken the car off the the road for a while as I can get things sorted and sourced a cheap car from work. So the plans while it's off the road now is to replace the front brakes to Brembo max, I've got braided hoses too. Replace the brake fluid, replace the gearbox oil and...
  12. adam.pr

Dave's mk3 wide and low ibiza Cupra - respray

Looks great mate! Good work ;)
  13. adam.pr

It's been a couple of months since I last updated this thread! Done a little but to it, still need to get coilovers though.. First was thw cuora gauge holder, not too sure what to do with the spare one though.. Then was the cupra sport number plate holders with fresh plates! Fills out...
  14. adam.pr

Bit of an update as I've not updated in a while. Had new brakes on the rear replaced, bought some heko wind deflectors which I'm still waiting for them to arrive! I've resprayed on of my wing mirrors as the lacquer was coming off, I've got a cupra r gauge holder on the way and I've just serviced...
  15. adam.pr

Thanks Jules! It's a great colour, comes up well with a good polish
  16. adam.pr

Mk3 ibiza cupra slow project

Nice! I'm looking at some pressed plates
  17. adam.pr

Yeah it probably will - i'm a mechanic and obviously have use of ramps at work but i'm in for the next 3 Saturdays so i'll try when I have a Saturday morning free. But i'm inpatient so I want it done soon haha
  18. adam.pr

Nice! Ive got a s2000 cone on mine. Youll need an adapter for it to fit aswell. I got mine OE quality from a motor factors for £18!
  19. adam.pr

New Brembo pads and discs went on the rear today, the old ones were shot! Still waiting to get time to fit the TIP, hopefully this weekend as i've got a mate helping too.
  20. adam.pr

Looks good mate! nice bargain too. Whats your plans?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.