Search results

1. My JBS story... yes another one... Sachs Clutch

no its a stock turbo, nowt to do with them..
  2. My JBS story... yes another one... Sachs Clutch

hi, the poly angine mount is still fitted yes, still has standard clutch fitted no slipping yet either.. but turbo as just gone Bang lol, great ey...
  3. My JBS story... yes another one... Sachs Clutch

hi there, if your asking about me... No JBS didnt want to know... unlike Sachs, sent me a replacement
  4. goodridge hoses

got mine off the net, cant remember which site. Had a few problems with fitting but all got sorted in the end.. got a couple of sets in the garage somewhere with different end fitments
  5. My JBS story... yes another one... Sachs Clutch

I NEVER AT ANY TIME TOLD YOU OR ANYONE AT JBS, that i was slipping the clutch as stated the only time it was mentioned was was when you yourself mentioned it must be slipping when reversing.. my issue wasn`t a slipping clutch only high peddle & reversing problem... Paul also my car as...
  6. My JBS story... yes another one... Sachs Clutch

Zboyd, I agree with not slating a company if you have never dealt with them, but in this instance i have as a few others by the sounds of it. I was hoping JBS would come to the table at bring this issue to rest as SACHS for there part are willing to. Saying they dont want to work on my...
  7. My JBS story... yes another one... Sachs Clutch

Just to put people in the picture.. Well, ive rang Mike at JBS to hold out the olive branch so to speak and get the clutch sorted out, but to no avail. JBS are standing by wot they said, i can have CC reinstalled and the old clutch back. So I`ll be looking to a new clutch fitter any ideas...
  8. My JBS story... yes another one... Sachs Clutch

The standard clutch worked fine, actually for around 6 month or more before started slipping. (when CC was installed) still worked ok unless under harsh acceleration. If there was another issue causing the fault why not find it instead of saying wot they said As for bashing JBS, the work...
  9. My JBS story... yes another one... Sachs Clutch

the EGR was taken off and cleaned, it was all coated in cr@p looked like carbon. (have the pictures also) Im told the inlet mani could could do with cleaning out aswell but to run it should blow through.? car now is about 95%. hesitates odd accasion, so dont no if the inlet mani is still...
  10. My JBS story... yes another one... Sachs Clutch

it might not come to trading standards Chriz1, well hoping so.
  11. My JBS story... yes another one... Sachs Clutch

m0rk, my car as never seen a drag strip or rally....
  12. My JBS story... yes another one... Sachs Clutch

Hi Chris1, thanks for the support.. might come to a good outcome still yet. I wasn`t going to mention this and if im out of order im sorry, but CBP have told me that they are willing to supply an brand new clutch kit. I told Mike from CBP that i just needed the friction plate as it was...
  13. My JBS story... yes another one... Sachs Clutch

Hi Mike JBS, thanks for the reply. First of all i have NEVER mentioned that the clutch was slipping, the only time clutch slip was mentioned was when you said " i must be slipping when you are reversing". I did ring you to say that i have a problem with a hesitation issue under hard...
  14. My JBS story... yes another one... Sachs Clutch

hi, the clutch worked fine, no slipping under acceleration just reversing issue & high biting point...
  15. My JBS story... yes another one... Sachs Clutch

Sorry zboyd, wasn`t sure which sub forum to put the link into........ sorry Paul..:confused
  16. My JBS story... yes another one... Sachs Clutch

hi glynnd, yes agreed, not said its not a quality product but didnt work in my case. Never intended to bring all this to the forum, but people might be interested in the back up service you get from some tuning companies. Still might be a good outcome to this, well fingers crossed.
  17. My JBS story... yes another one... Sachs Clutch

thanks for the reply Mike, I never intended to make this problem known, but after over 2 months of phone calls to JBS and few to yourselfs i found myself looking at a brick wall. If this had been sorted this link would never had been writen in the first place. As mentioned i never wanted...
  18. My JBS story... yes another one... Sachs Clutch

thanks for the reply Mike, I never intended to make this problem known, but after over 2 months of phone calls to JBS and few to yourselfs i found myself looking at a brick wall. If this had been sorted this link would never had been writen in the first place. As mentioned i never wanted...
  19. My JBS story... yes another one... Sachs Clutch

Just had a nice conversation with sachs.. Seems that mine and another customer of JBS`s SACHS clutch went back to Germany for inspection, both came back as ok, but had blue spots on friction plate (indicating heat ie slipping).. Also told they can be fitted wrong....????( not saying they...
  20. My JBS story... yes another one... Sachs Clutch

sorry it was the DMF, not the SMF
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.