Search results

1. markpile

Torque Pro Accuracy

Sounds about right, if you set the mass air flow one up to read g/s do a run from 2000 rpm to red line in 3rd then take the reading and divide it by 0.8 I think that gives an estimated reading I'm not 100% but think that's how it can be done! my lc180 I worked out to be 177.4bhp
  2. markpile

Power cable route from battery to boot?

What you have to remember is the current loss amps charge and load, when the battery is up from there is a 6" cable to an on battery fused distribution box, your now going from 6" to roughly 5 meters the longer the current has to travel the thicker the cable has to be as if it evens slightly...
  3. markpile

Question re: turbo vanes limp mode problem

It could be anything causing it to go into limp mode first of all I'd go for a refund as you saying your not savvy on cars they will try to squeeze you for something no doubt Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  4. markpile

Power cable route from battery to boot?

Is it 4 gauge at 10mm does that include the plastic coating I would use 0 gauge and drill and grommet it's own hole but that's just me Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  5. markpile

dyno on the 30th at evotune

We'll if your running more than 0.8 bar or 11.6psi most would say it's mapped I also suspect mine is mapped as it's running around 17psi
  6. markpile

Turbo actuater

They could of got one of eBay or of another turbo, I'd quiz them, you can change just the actuator yes,
  7. markpile

Intermittent battery drain, please help

Sounds like a relay is getting stuck somewhere and by taking battery off it then clicks back over say for instance using aircon or rear heated screen could be the regulator in the alternator Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  8. markpile

LCR FM intercooler fit an AUQ

Why not just go for the updated smic if your not going for bigger power there really is not much point in fitting the twinpass go for single pass and use the pancake then run the pipe from fmic up past fans past dipstick and then I to manifold that's what I'm working on Sent from my HTC One_M8...
  9. markpile

After market exhaust

Have a custom exhaust made side exit just in front of rear wheel will sound mint my screamer pipe will exit there can't wait Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  10. markpile

Cast or Steel Wishbones?

I heard having a vibrator in ya ads is an easier ride than and less vibration lol Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  11. markpile

Question

That's ok then I'll just get myself the larger tip for the 180 then Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  12. markpile

Question

I have an lc180 with possable map on it, is there any benefits to fitting the 80mm maf and tip from the lcr Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  13. markpile

Pancake pipe

I just read if you have oversize wheels, but the massive say no difference is noticed, and if a fmic is not wanted then the upgrade smic is ideal like the eurojet or the turborevs one Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  14. markpile

Pancake pipe

Got a link please Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  15. markpile

I think the guys at the car wash ****ed me over

Traffic film remover leaves a whitefish film if not washed of properly and the buckets they wash the cars in is not rinsed out so all the cars get washed in water mixed wit
  16. markpile

Pancake pipe

Just an observation as while under the car today the shield between pulleys and pipe was destroyed and just a out hanging off, anyway is there an upgrade to this pipe as its piss thin and surly a fatter one would help with boost flow to the horribly small smic my God I've seen bigger on a Honda...
  17. markpile

best BOV dump valve

Run a vta but not till u get it mapped then get the mad mapped out then you will ok
  18. markpile

West mids meets

Wolverhampton here Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
  19. markpile

Leon 1.8t AUQ Atmospheric DV Question

Lol it's not that we don't like them, there more associated with the jap scene and boy racers, personally when I get my mar mapped out I'll be running the loudest one I can find lol maybe the hks ssqv
  20. markpile

Best open cone filter leon cupra r

As long as it's not an oil based filter it's down to what you can afford, I have the Honda s2000 cone filter, some run the gotten green ram air foam filter but the jetex seem to be popular
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise