Search results

1. 50 shades of yellow :) mk1

in first post i mention brakes... yep.. after 10000miles they start to shake... so GTI brakes... S3 brakes... Porsche? and we started... i bought it here on this forum... plug and play... yea right .. yes, yes mate everything is plug and play... original brakes after 45000 miles...
  2. 50 shades of yellow :) mk1

again new rims - tomason tn4 and new hybrid turbo
  3. 50 shades of yellow :) mk1

Last year i bopught this multi collor yellow Seat Leon.. first and last... first things to do on Leon were brakes... so i bougt all 4 new from ATE.. but... later about brakes... on car there was 16"stock rims with old tyres... so i bought something new... and realistic picure...
  4. Ravi's MK1 Leon- on the road to stance Airlift V2 lowss

how are you setisfied with Bora's seats?
  5. Ibiza Cupra Tdi

Most problems with clogged EGR is in cars with low millage per year. btw.. it nice black ibiza ;)
  6. Toms TDI leon

what collor you will put on?
  7. Ravi's MK1 Leon- on the road to stance Airlift V2 lowss

Please stop sharing **** :) car and wheels are soooooo good
  8. Help with tyres please.

I had conti 3.. it super allround tyre. Conti 5 is even better, but she die very qiuck :)
  9. Mezza's Ibiza Cupra MK3

NIce ibiza mate.. my friend had the same yeloow... with 304hp :) goin like crazy :)
  10. Problem with top speed

For brakes i have on my car Porsche 4 piston calipers with 312mm disc... :) so i belive its ok :) Its just problem that car doesnt have full power at end in 5th gear..
  11. Problem with top speed

Hello! I have one question. i bought last year leon 110hp. Tops speed was abpout 120 mph... So we put chip in and top speed raised maybe 1 or two miles... so i clean egr, and mainfold and... same result... Then we disabel EGR, put bigger nozzles (0,216) and remap ... maybe 125mph... i thought...
  12. Jaz's ibiza cupra TDI

maybe you have some video of your beast :)
  13. PD150 to 1.8t Pancake Pipe Upgrade Guide

for now i have bigger nozzles 0,216 and chip. In a feature ill upgrade turbo with hybrid turbo.
  14. PD150 to 1.8t Pancake Pipe Upgrade Guide

is any effect with this on 110hp engine?
  15. Mk1 Leon, Decked On 19s

really nice set of rims ;)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.