Search results

1. djhixxy1983

Split hose help

Cheers for the quick replies :)! It's been running rough and been a bit laggy / hesitant recently! Typical to happen on a bank holiday weekend ha ha
  2. djhixxy1983

Split hose help

So got up this morning and thought I'd check coolant levels etc and then noticed a split hose!! What is it for and would this explain why it's been running rough and laggy!!! pic attached
  3. djhixxy1983

what have you done to your car today ?

Fitted a new stereo!!!
  4. djhixxy1983

Leon cupra vs Octavia vrs

I have a cupra! The Octavia Is in mint condition and has had stupid money spent on it but so had my cupra!! This swap has been driving me mad as both cars have their pros and cons! Just for good measure here's a pic of both
  5. djhixxy1983

3 kids!! Thinking the Octavia might be a bit more practical!
  6. djhixxy1983

So I have been offered a swap for my Leon I have an 03 cupra running stage 2 remap, decatted miltek and lots of other bits for a 2001 Octavia vrs! The Octavia is also decatted with forge front mount and many many engine mods! What are peoples thoughts! I'm tempted but do love the Leon
  7. djhixxy1983

Turbo??

No I haven't! Wasn't planning on doing the turbo but as it seems to want to be done Would be rude not too! Especially with the next lot of work at amd!! Cheers for that
  8. djhixxy1983

Turbo??

What Sort of cost are they?
  9. djhixxy1983

Turbo??

So a couple of time s over the last 2 weeks I have noticed the cupra has smoked for no reason! Thinking it's the turbo as it seems a little down on power too! It's going to be checked at the weekend to see if it is the turbo Now I run a stage 2 remap and a non cat exhaust and its booked into...
  10. djhixxy1983

Wheel Colour

So I have a platinum grey on old style 18 rs4 alloys! Thinking of getting them refurbed and coloured in Kawasaki green!! Thoughts?? Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  11. djhixxy1983

what have you done to your car today ?

Had it valeted and am now pricing up a front mount intercooler! Although I am also looking at maybe selling and getting a zafira vxr Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  12. djhixxy1983

MK1 Leon Cupra needed for TV feature

Damn me and my seat molesting wallet ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. djhixxy1983

Looking to remap my car

I've had custom code and amd! Amd all the way! Great service aswell Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. djhixxy1983

Rear light

So no issues with the fuse! So proper stumped!! Dipped beam is fine just no side light or rear light!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. djhixxy1983

Rear light

Ok cheers :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. djhixxy1983

Rear light

Are the fuses sided? Ie one does the driver and one does the passenger? I'll give it a try tomorrow :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. djhixxy1983

Rear light

Yeah they seem it! it's weird Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. djhixxy1983

Rear light

Puzzled beyond belief! Rear driver light doesn't work! Replaced bulb and nothing! Now noticed that drivers front sidelight is not working but every other light is!! Any suggestions as this is driving me mad Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. djhixxy1983

How much!!!!!

Damn dual mass flywheel!!!!!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. djhixxy1983

Finally fitted the wheels

I do like that they are simple!!! And I think they really suit :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.