Search results

1. Mike20vT

My Black Leon Cupra 180

Hey guys, it’s been over a year since I updated this thread, so thought I’d share my few months of modifying with you! The first mod was spraying the centre console and gear surround black (I’ve seen it done on here and it looks a million times better than the standard colour). I then...
  2. Mike20vT

Anyone else stage 2?

No mate, not don't it yet. Need to save lol
  3. Mike20vT

TIP & DV problem?

It sounded perfectly before I fitted the new TIP, but now I can barely hear it. lol I really need to update my progress thread as I have a breather over the pipe in the pic, as well as more mods lol My car in the mornings sounds awful, would removing this help? Plus would I need...
  4. Mike20vT

TIP & DV problem?

No worries :) is there anyway I can make my DV sound louder or is it going to remain quiet?
  5. Mike20vT

TIP & DV problem?

I was looking at getting the car remapped but have decided against it as I'm happy with the power I already have. A decat / downpipe is next on the cards and will hopefully buy a catback system towards the end of the year. Purpose of this thread was to work out how to increase DV sound (sorted...
  6. Mike20vT

TIP & DV problem?

Most people who say they notice a difference are LCR owners, mine is just a LC. And you're right, I'm not interested in spending an extra £100 for a something that will only be of little benefit. Rather spend the money on a decat and downpipe! Thanks for your input though.....much...
  7. Mike20vT

TIP & DV problem?

SFS oversized TIP = £140 http://ebay.co.uk/itm/SFS-Oversize-Induction-Hose-for-Seat-Leon-Cupra-R-1-8-20v-T-3-80mm-TIP-in-Red-/390994716558 I only paid £40 for mine ..... £100 difference!! And I doubt that with the car being used for daily driving, that the actual power gains you speak off...
  8. Mike20vT

TIP & DV problem?

Is the power gain really worth the £100 extra the oversized TIP cost?
  9. Mike20vT

TIP & DV problem?

Standard sized silicone replacement
  10. Mike20vT

TIP & DV problem?

Ah ok. So how can I make it sound abit louder with the TIP on?
  11. Mike20vT

TIP & DV problem?

Almost certain I put it on correctly. Is there a way of checking it's not on properly apart from getting under the car? The vac line is attached and yes I'm on standard boost.....just odd that it's become quieter!
  12. Mike20vT

TIP & DV problem?

Hi guys, Today I manged to fit my new silicone TIP (was a twat of a job) and think I've done something wrong as my 008 DV seems really quiet since fitting the TIP. Any suggestions guys....as it was alot louder with the standard TIP on! Cheers Mike!
  13. Mike20vT

Silicone hose for fuel line?

Well I've ordered braided hoses for my fuel lines and I've told my friend to do the same......and it's starting to get unsettling as when I seen him there was a strong smell of petrol coming from his car!
  14. Mike20vT

Is it really that bad to use normal silicone hose? I'm assuming the fuel will end up deteriorating the hose?
  15. Mike20vT

Hi guys, I've just ordered myself some 4mm and 8mm silicone hose for the engine bay and wanted to know if I needed a certain hose to change the fuel line? I've been told that the hoses that I've bought are fine and shouldn't be an issue but want to be sure. My friend has driven his...
  16. Mike20vT

1 or 2 Oil Gauges?

Where can I buy a sandwich plate from and is it easy to fit?
  17. Mike20vT

1 or 2 Oil Gauges?

Is it possible to wire them both up?
  18. Mike20vT

1 or 2 Oil Gauges?

Hi guys, I'm looking into buying an Oil temperature gauge and/or an Oil pressure gauge.......do I really need both or is it best to stick to the one? I have an LC180 Thanks, Mike :)
  19. Mike20vT

Coilovers Question?

Also, I was thinking about buying spacers for the rear and have seen a set of 15mm....would these be ok on lowered suspension? And could I add some to the front or would it be best to leave it standard with the coilovers?
  20. Mike20vT

Coilovers Question?

Will PM back now. Is the gap between the wheels and arch around 30mm as I'm not sure....don't want to go any lower and the kit in the link seems a good price too :) Anyone got any pics of their cars lowered onto the wheels? Just for peace of mind
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.