Search results

1. Paint code list

Hi all, I know there have been a few threads already but none actually gave me the answer I wanted. Does anyone know where I can find a full list of colour codes for the k1's? I've tried to check the boot for mine but nothing's there and not sure where in the service book it is. Any...
  2. Touch up paint

Does anyone know where abouts on the service book it is? Can't seem to find it or the sticker on the boot. Or if anyone's very useful, I have a white k1, anyone know the code? =]
  3. Central locking issue

Hi all Seem to have a problem just with the driver door when I unlock the car. All other doors unlock but the driver side. I then have to use the key to open it. Anyone know what this could be? Thanks in advance. Thamim
  4. Projector headlights with angel eyes....any thoughts???

I would third the comment of cost on these haha
  5. HELP! Bulb stuck in headlight lense

Do you have any magnetic screw drivers you can try fish it out with? This happened on my last car and took an eternity to get out but hope it's quicker for you
  6. Lowering and spacers k1

Thanks for your help guys, ordered everything from Damian in the end.
  7. Lowering and spacers k1

Hi all sorry to bring this post up again however at the stage of buying spacers and springs. As I'm very new to mods would be great to get links to make sure I am getting the right one. Thanks
  8. Best Low cost Mods?

A simple but effective mod is white LEDs all over. If you haven't already then they really make a difference. Also a decent HID kit for £30 is a good use of money.
  9. Lowering and spacers k1

Thanks for the reply. Sorry my mistake I didn't search before I posted. Just wanted to see how they look on my car before I decide
  10. Lowering and spacers k1

Hi all Thinking about lowering my k1 and using spacers on the wheels. Anyone done this already? If so have you got images? And how low you went? Like to get some ideas before I decide. Thanks =]
  11. What lowering springs?

I have an 58 leon k1, will lowering it make it too low for speed bumps?
  12. recirc dump valve

Back on this subject, is rev g or rev d better?
  13. Front splitter options

Thanks guys looks interesting. Worth a shot at that price I guess =]
  14. Front splitter options

Hi all Interested in a front splitter for for k1, however finding it difficult to pass away with over £100 for one. (Triple r option) Has anyone on here used any others that they would recommend? Having a quick look can only find examples on mk1's. Any pictures would be great. Thanks in...
  15. Leon Cupra K1 - Rtech2+ 382bhp 408lbft Fully Forged Build

Very nice looking car. Especially like the gloss black boot/ diffuser area youve done (so much so that its now on my list). Whats the % you went for on the front light tinting?
  16. Water in headlight

Thanks for that really good idea. Most of its cleared now apart from right in the furthest corner
  17. Speaker Upgrades

I was thinking of a speaker upgrade all round too. Does anyone know if the size changes much year after year on the mk2? Assuming not Let me know what you decide
  18. Water in headlight

Thanks guys i think it was a one off just unfortunate time to get the car washed
  19. Water in headlight

Hi all After mucking about with my lights the other day i must have left the light cover loose and took the car for a wash. Unfortunately water is now inside the unit. Not lots of water but more than condensation. Does anyone know a quick way to remove? Dont really want to be taking the...
  20. Triple R BTCC Splitter - Who has it yet?

Bit late to the party. Has the price of these gone up? And does anyone know if triple r do rear difffusers?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.