Search results

1. L8 LWE

Subaru Wheels

Yeah.. £250 for a colour change seems a bit excessive.
  2. L8 LWE

Subaru Wheels

I'd pay up to £600 so long as the tyres had some life in them. Was looking at Rota Grids but not sure if they do the deep concave in 17"?
  3. L8 LWE

Subaru Wheels

My standard Cupra wheels are 17" but still seems steep - It's £60/wheel +vat round here! The Subaru wheels are 17" 5x100 but wasn't sure if there was anything else to it? Only seen it done once on a foreign Bocanegra, looked quite smart.
  4. L8 LWE

Subaru Wheels

Hi all, Does anyone know if 2004 Subaru Impreza wheels would fit? I can't stand my wheels being silver but a refurb will be around £250 which I can't really justify. If anyone has any other wheels that would fit let me know. Lewis
  5. L8 LWE

Lewis's White Ibiza Cupra

I vaguely remember, did you sell it in the end?
  6. L8 LWE

Definitely recognise your car from Instagram! You was selling your exhaust a while back?
  7. L8 LWE

Troupy`s Bocanegra

Love this car! Seen it quite a lot on Instagram. Definitely makes me want to borrow some of your ideas :)
  8. L8 LWE

Thanks Chaz. Hopefully I won't have any more problems now Tom. My old man's not very impressed with the situation so he's going to make sure my warranty only starts from the date the car is completely fixed, whether that be today or in future. I don't think they really have a case to argue...
  9. L8 LWE

Cheers for that Tom, the car went in to the garage this morning and the codes were; PO301 - Cylinder 1 misfire PO303 - Cylinder 3 misfire PO302 - Cylinder 2 misfire PO300 - Cylinder/random misfire Not sure why they're in that order, perhaps that's the order they happened. The coil packs on...
  10. L8 LWE

Yeah Ash Green Trade Centre, small world! So you say it was misfiring when you test drove it? Can you remember quite specifically when it was?
  11. L8 LWE

Test drove this as in this actual car?
  12. L8 LWE

Thanks troupy, I'm not overly worried at the moment as it's all being done under warranty. The thing that does make me nervous though is if there's been any long term damage caused by the misfires. I'll see how they get on in the morning though. You got a Readers Ride for yours?
  13. L8 LWE

A little update! I got bored tonight so decided to fit my old side lights and hid kit just before it got dark. Really happy with how it turned out, the light is a lot cleaner in person but I'm only using an iPhone for the pictures. Side lights Headlights The next plans will be to get...
  14. L8 LWE

My mk5 Ibiza FR

I've always had cheap coilovers on my old cars (FK AK Street) which did the job but I always had problems with them knocking and small niggly problems. I want to do things properly on this car so if I do man up they'll be £600+. Definitely won't be any time soon!
  15. L8 LWE

New boy

Oh that's a shame! Fingers crossed for you, hopefully you find another nice one.
  16. L8 LWE

My mk5 Ibiza FR

They should look smart! Look forward to seeing them on. The problem I've got is the style of wheel I like (3SDM etc) will only look good if I'm very low. I'm thinking H&R 25/40mm springs but don't think that would pull it off. I just uploaded some pictures of my car in my Readers Ride thread...
  17. L8 LWE

18. L8 LWE

My mk5 Ibiza FR

Nice one thanks, I'll give it a go. What wheels you thinking of getting? I'm debating getting new one's rather than just spraying the standard wheels black but I haven't seen many other Ibiza's that have actually changed them. Need some inspiration
  19. L8 LWE

New boy

They're definitely fun cars to drive! What car you looking for next then, Ibiza or Leon?
  20. L8 LWE

My mk5 Ibiza FR

That's a lot more like it! Did you glue it on? That's the bit I'm worried about as I don't want to make a mess of it.