Search results

1. New clutch. But low biting point?

I did struggle to get the gear box on tbh. Thing weights a ton
  2. New clutch. But low biting point?

Struggle to get in to reverse but can't remember the rest will have to check later. What clutch kit you reckoned I should replace with?
  3. New clutch. But low biting point?

Yea my gear box is notchy in most gears and does crunch in to gear sometime too. Reverse is the worse gear to get too. I replaced my gear box at the same too too so I just thought I brought a duff gearbox Do you recon it's a dodgy clutch kit?
  4. New clutch. But low biting point?

No I didn't change the fly wheel. I did the 2 man. Lock off pump then open method. I've done this 3 times now too And the pedal is dry
  5. New clutch. But low biting point?

No I've just tryed it. Same biting point
  6. New clutch. But low biting point?

Hi recently replaced my clutch on my lc Used a LUK clutch and slave cylinder from gsf I've bled the clutch from the slave cylinder but the biting point is really low. Any ideas Thanks Pete
  7. Loud knocking lcr... Help!!!

My mate had the same sort of noise. Turned out to be the oil pick up was blocked.
  8. Ko3 to ko4 conversion

I got water and oil lines too
  9. Ko3 to ko4 conversion

Hi. Just brought a job lot of parts off a friend of mine to do a ko3 to ko4 conversion Ko4 turbo Down pipe. Fuel rail Injectors 4 bar pressure regulator I need a manifold and a tip. Is there anything else I need to get? Will be going on to a auq Thanks Pete
  10. breaks upgrade

Just to double check Is it the mk4 r32?
  11. breaks upgrade

Cheers guys. I think I will be going for the r32 set up.
  12. breaks upgrade

I want to upgrade the discs and pads on my lc (288) What's the best set up without going for the brembos off the lcr Thanks Pete
  13. lc keeps cuttin out

Filthy throttle body was the issue thanks guys
  14. Anti roll bar

ok thanks for the help
  15. lc keeps cuttin out

hi starting to have trouble with my car cutting out when coming to a stop. it starts up straight after and starting to get more frequent now am I right in thinking its something to do with the throttle body? cheers pete lc auq
  16. Anti roll bar

im after the fount. I did have a cupra r set up but I have changed my shocks again to h and r and now it don't fit. wanted to make sure I could get one off the golfs ect.
  17. Anti roll bar

I'm after a anti roll bar for my leon Cupra. Are the ones off a golf mk4 gti and octavia vrs the same? Or do I need to get one off a leon Cupra Any help appreciated Thanks pete
  18. Possible head gasket??

Yea. Got a miltex cat back and Fmic. Only hits 20 psi when under load
  19. Possible head gasket??

It does peak at 20 psi. 03 leon auq
  20. Possible head gasket??

Hi I was driving around last night with a full car. And when I pulled over my coolant bottle was bubbling really bad and the water was really low I open it to let some of the pressure out and all the coolant came back and stared overflowing. I let it cool down and drove home and it did it...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.