Search results

1. dangerdan

Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

As said above, I'd agree... it's a novelty that soon wears off. I drive mine with the traditional looking dials the whole time.
  2. dangerdan

Cooling Fan runs on when Engine SwitchedIff - Cupra 300 DSG

Mines a manual too and also does this. It's normal, I believe it continues to.run the fans an circulate oil to help prevent oil cooking in your turbo. Look up turbo timer, this has the same effect.
  3. dangerdan

VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

Search the forum for a list, but a 2006 model will have limited functions. It was only round this time more and more things were added. Needle sweep isn't One I don't believe.
  4. dangerdan

TDI Cupra Turbo knackered?

So an update, was the turbo. Confirmed by a flexi camera inside. The bearing was all over the shop. New ordered, fitted (after a muck about as it had been put back together wrong!). Still not boosting properly... why?? Clogged cat, de-cat and runs like a beaut!
  5. dangerdan

Rivigo I checked the breather and although there's some oil I don't think that's the cause, like you said coupled with the new noise I think it's more sinister. And Daley2450 a sucking whistling can be normal for a turbo depends if it's recently changed. My noise is more a mechanical whizz...
  6. dangerdan

So a bit of advise if you could... For a little while now I have been convinced that my Cupra hasn't been as punchy as before but kept putting it off as I was just getting used to the car. Then I checked the oil and I around a month its drank loads. Topped it up and I noticed around the...
  7. dangerdan

Side lights

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/501-W5W-led-extreme-power-1.5w-360-degree-white-blue-red-amber.html I bought these recently, they're excellent. Not as cheap as some but worth it if they last longer (They have a guarantee so...)
  8. dangerdan

Lost wheel nut key 2005 fr alloys

Oh Ok, well Im travelling to my parents in Chesterfield around easter date. It sounds to be the same as mine. Dunno if that helps, have you tried contacting Seat or tried the ebay for a new one?
  9. dangerdan

Ibiza Cupra TDI vs FR TDI engine/chassis differences?

I know they uprated the head bolts and cam shafts as they were an issue across the board for the 1.9TDI engines.
  10. dangerdan

Lost wheel nut key 2005 fr alloys

Where abouts you at and when do you need it?
  11. dangerdan

Anti Hijack problems!?

Ill give it a try when I get the chance, thanks Badger!
  12. dangerdan

Anti Hijack problems!?

I have, only ever used it for engine diagnostics but cant be that hard. What you thinking?
  13. dangerdan

Anti Hijack problems!?

Even though the remote and internal central locking both work fine? Any clues where to start problem solving?
  14. dangerdan

Anti Hijack problems!?

So my Ibiza currently has the anti hijack enabled and to be honest I quite like the feature. However not sure if this is a problem with my car or just a generic screw up by seat but... when we stop and I take the key out the ignition it auto unlocks the drivers door, but the passenger remains...
  15. dangerdan

Limp mode - Over boost?

Ok thanks for your help.
  16. dangerdan

Limp mode - Over boost?

Ok thanks. Would you recommend using one of those turbo cleaner adatives (Im not convinced) or I am better off just taking it apart and cleaning it fully myself? (I did that with a Passat!)
  17. dangerdan

Limp mode - Over boost?

Ok thanks, so it'll still need clearing then from what your saying?
  18. dangerdan

Limp mode - Over boost?

Ok, Ill have a look guys, thanks
  19. dangerdan

Slight shudder at idle

Mine does it too, but only since its been colder. Its also smoky on cold start up and the MPG has been down. All related to the weather I think.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise