Search results

1. Brake judder

Up date on the brakes, I took it into my local garage. I'd put the pads on wrong 2 springs on one side? They have told me to give what tools I have to a local charity shop :-)
  2. Brake judder

Hi Old Bloke, I just wiped them down with a clean rag. If it did have a protective coating are they knackered now? Cheers Jay
  3. Brake judder

Hi All, I've just put new disk & pads on the front of my toledo. At 55 / 60 when braking I get a judder. I've only done about 15 mile in it. What do you think? Cheers Jay
  4. Hello from North Wales

Hi Bud, I drilled 3 or 4 holes in the underneath of the doors last year. Not helped much though. Just need ducks now. Someone in the past has siliconed all the metal panels on drivers side, I'm going to strip it all off and have a good look. Just put one side disk & pad got the other side to do...
  5. Hello from North Wales

Hi Toosmiles, I live in Anglesey not too far away. I've been reading the forum and I'm impressed. My car is totally as I bought it, I've put 2 tyres, rear brakes, pads and a calliper plus an oil n filter change since buying it. Cheers Jay
  6. Post The Toledo's

Just be reading this thread. I've soo neglected my car.
  7. Hello from North Wales

Cheers bud
  8. Hello from North Wales

Hi All, I've had a 2000 toledo 1.9tdi for over 2.5 years. It's been a fantastic car but getting a few problems so I thought I'd have a nosey around here. Drivers side front and rear floor well soaking, I believe problem with a seal inside the doors? Heater only works now and then but if...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.