Search results

1. Changing rear brake pads guide

Thanks for the guide, glad people are still active on these little guides. my pads and rotors are really bad all around and wont pass my next mot. ive got no mechanical experience and gonna tackle it myself hopefully it shouldnt be too difficult for a complete novice. anyone know which pads and...
  2. seperating headlights for cleaning??

I need to do this also. mine had no rear covers before i had the car. there was spiders and loads of dust and crap in there, i blew it out with an air line but its still crap. i think im going to pick up another used set, throw them in and try repair mine and stick em on ebay after. dont want my...
  3. Mk4 Ibiza Cupra

Love the look of the rocker cover in matt black and the oil cap, mine is so ugly without the plastic cover over it. Can you remember what you used to wrap the interior bits in that black material? Interested in doing some of my interior.
  4. MK4 Facelift FR Headlight lens removal?

Thanks for the advise badger, that was the guide i was looking for (Great guide by the way). Spent ages searching for that in the search bar! They are really dirty inside the lenses but ill be sure to take your advise and try wash them through. :D
  5. MK4 Facelift FR Headlight lens removal?

Hey everybody, bought a facelift Ibiza fr recently which its previous owner has driven about for years without a headlight backing on (i stole them off my previous 1.2 Ibiza) and this has caused there to be loads of dust in there and looks a mess. Ive done a little digging around and found you...
  6. New Ibiza Tomorrow!

240bhp in an ibiza would scare the crap out of me. I got a stock 06 20vt fr a few weeks ago and it still suprises me how it gains speed. I am only 21 and came from a 1.2 ibiza though. :D
  7. Long time lurker. Going from 52' 1.2 to 56' 1.8 20VT FR :D

Ive owned a Eclipse blue 1.2 ibiza since i was 17 (first car) and have been lurking here for around 2 years now without posting or commenting. Dont know why i haven't posted or anything, i guess it just seemed like i didn't have much to say. Decided to start a RR now im going to pick up my 56'...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.