Search results

1. celtic1003

Seat Leon Coil & Engine Management Light On Dashboard.

https://www.gendan.co.uk/vcds-hex-usb-can.php?gclid=CKXP-5Cd4ckCFcE_GwodPbMD9A
  2. celtic1003

How did they clean the dpf .I had all 3 lights on 5 weeks ago put new dpf sensor on and took it up the motorway after 5 min's dpf down to 0% all lights off cost me 30 pound for a new sensor that's it but I do have vagcom which is life saver and pays for its self I get 600 to a tank of fuel
  3. celtic1003

I plug my vagcom into my car and read all codes straight off not sure why they can't only takes 2 min's
  4. celtic1003

If they can't read the codes there and then they don't have the proper kit to plug into the car .cam timing slightly out will not put any lights on the dash both there is adjustment on both cams once cambelt is fitted you need vagcom to check measuring block
  5. celtic1003

Dpf and coil light is on cause needs a regen won't regen in limp mode .you need to find out what the codes are.when I bought mine I had white smoke at idle and black when putting my foot down plugged vagcom into it and cam timing was out should sort mpg out to .no smoke on my leon fr now
  6. celtic1003

Seat leon fr dpf problems

Fixed changed dpf pressure sensor within 3 min of driving all lights off .
  7. celtic1003

GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

I've just fitted a rsn510 into my 07 plate leon fr had clock shift issue and phone button on the steering wheel wouldn't work ,got a can gateway from eBay version 7n and now have no clock shift and phone buttons all work .my original can gateway was 1k hope that helps anyone .
  8. celtic1003

Yes have plugged my vag com into it only just bought a new pressure sensor few months ago keep getting below threshold on code going to try tomorrow up the m50 and try a forced regen again if not put the old sensor back on and try again happened 6 month ago with the old sensor and managed to...
  9. celtic1003

Thanks anyway
  10. celtic1003

Wrong coding or need a newer one
  11. celtic1003

Hi just fitted a rsn510 into my leon fr 07 plate everything works apart from phone buttons on steering wheel and can't access phone on mfd any thought thanks kevin
  12. celtic1003

Based in Herefordshire mate
  13. celtic1003

Yes it's a pd170 cant afford to get it gutted till early next year. hoping to keep the mpg and a bit more performance. just need to get these light off and out of limp mode .
  14. celtic1003

Hi car was driving fine now have dpf ,engine and another light on think it's glow plug. cannot seem to get it to regen ,tried a few forced regens 4 gear just over 2000 revs still nothing. any help would be great thanks .
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members