Search results

1. LJHIZZLE

New Exhaust and Remap Help Please

Thanks guys! I'll give both a call on Monday. Unfortunately i think itll be some months before i can afford the mods.. Should be done by show season though. Not that my car is modded enough to be shown haha.
  2. LJHIZZLE

New Exhaust and Remap Help Please

So i've had a quote from psi tuning, for a full miltek exhaust and remap, for about £890! I'm aware that an exhaust and map is going to be quite expensive, but does anyone know of anywhere that could be cheaper? The performance figures quoted were to go from 105 bhp -> 150bhp approx. I have...
  3. LJHIZZLE

Liams Mk2 Leon - Low and Slow

So i've had a quote from psi tuning, for a full miltek exhaust and remap, for about £890! I'm aware that an exhaust and map is going to be quite expensive, but does anyone know of anywhere that could be cheaper? The performance figures quoted were to go from 105 bhp -> 150bhp approx.
  4. LJHIZZLE

My Leon TDi Sport, Now with SKY TV Installed

Yo dude, I bought some AP Coilovers and lowered them pretty much all the way, quite abit more than 40mm and my ride is still good! And alot sharper and more responsive when cornering. It sits well too.
  5. LJHIZZLE

What sort of performance improvement will i get do you reckon? If i then also get a remap.Mines the 105bhp model
  6. LJHIZZLE

Will it pass it's MOT with a back box delete? Thanks lads
  7. LJHIZZLE

Oh man ive just checked and they dont! You're right dude, i'm sure i've seen on a thread in here though a tdi with a miltek!?
  8. LJHIZZLE

My 1.9tdi Leon

I think the front end looks good bro with the yellow fogs! 1.9tdi boys!
  9. LJHIZZLE

So this morning I fitted my new pressed plates and stubby ariel. These subtle modifications make such a big difference to the car, I'm very happy with how my car is looking now. I think a rear wiper delete and debadging of the boot is next. Followed by a milltek non-res, and map. (no...
  10. LJHIZZLE

Diamond Car Wash in Tunstall Stoke on Trent really are good!
  11. LJHIZZLE

My Leon TDi Sport, Now with SKY TV Installed

wheels look cool man!
  12. LJHIZZLE

Thanks guys. I think i will definitely debadge the boot and get a stubby ariel. I'm not sure about the black grille surround, with having polished wheels and clear headlights and fog lights. My budget was £500 for coilovers, so i went for ap. And honestly i cant fault them, they're abit bouncy...
  13. LJHIZZLE

Update for you all, finally got my Coilovers fitted. Wasn't as easy as id'd imagined without the use of a ramp, had a big problem with the ball joints spinning when trying to get them off the coilover struts.I couldn't get enough pressure underneath them to stop them from spinning when taking...
  14. LJHIZZLE

newbie from crewe

alright mate! i live in alsager! :)
  15. LJHIZZLE

Hi guys, jumped ship from a Volkswagen Lupo Gti a few months ago to my Leon 1.9Tdi Stylance. Not seen many of these on here being modified so hopefully I have one of the nicer low and slows! Modifications so far: -Heko Wind Deflectors - Im very happy with mine, there has been alot of...
  16. LJHIZZLE

got room for a non cupra owner?

I'm a non cupra owner! From a lupo gti aswell. walking in the same footsteps here brother haha
  17. LJHIZZLE

Hi

Nice! I'm just in alsagers bank other side of Newcastle. Just began my SEAT experience too!
  18. LJHIZZLE

Seat leon sport BBS 18" wheels valuation please?

Yeah my mate who has a ed30 mk 5 golf just mentioned that oem BBS wheels dont usually fit BBS centrecaps. This is why i'm fretting haha
  19. LJHIZZLE

ThreeSDM 0.01

I'm sure i've seen that 3sdm do a 5x112 wheel
  20. LJHIZZLE

My 1.9tdi Leon

Finally i've found another mk2 1.9 project. It seems theres only me and you on here! Looking good mate! Subtle mods are the best. Wheels look ace mate
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members