Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My Cupra is parked in the office parking lot, waiting for me to take it out for a drive at lunch time! Arrived this morning at 8:00 am. It's torture sitting here waiting to drive it!
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I've gone for the 5dr manual in Nevada White with upgraded sound system. Was told 13 weeks initially, and even when I called for an update last week I was told mid June at best, so the call today was a very pleasant surprise.
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just been told I'll be getting mine on the 5th, two weeks earlier than quoted. It's been a long 10 weeks, but seeing Nick's photos, it's going to be worth it. Roll on Next Thursday. :)
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi Matty, I've also placed my order through them. As you say, comms have been excellent and received confirmation in writing that I will be the first registered keeper. They apparently push a lot of volume through one dealership in Middlesborough... hence the savings. They've been around for...
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I'll keep an eye out for you! :wave:
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

No news on my order either. Asked for an update yesterday and was told to try back in 6 weeks when they should know something more concrete. Roll on June....
  7. Newbie from Milton Keynes

I've ordered a Cupra.... Couldn't wait any longer.
  8. Newbie from Milton Keynes

Hi HLG, what are you looking at getting?
  9. Newbie from Milton Keynes

Hi everyone, Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi really. I currently live in roundabout city, a.k.a Milton Keynes and am 12 weeks away from being a first-time SEAT owner. Here's to many years happy motoring! :D
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi all, new to the site and soon-to-be first time Seat owner. Last week I placed an order for the 280 5dr in Nevada White with sound pack. Only problem is 12-13 week delivery time!! Was also looking at the M135i and R, but got a cracking deal on the cupra, so it was a no brainer. Is it June...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.