Search results

1. Rear Window 'side' spoilers

It has been a while since the last message but I can confirm that part numbers 5F9854815041 AND 5F9854816041 are INCORRECT as iI bought a set and they do not fit the Cupra spoiler.
  2. Software Electronics Update

Would it be to convert it to non EU Scottish spec ready for September?
  3. Expected Delivery?

I experienced Autoworld back in 2008 when I ordered our Abarth but did not use them as a dealer turned up in Manchester before Abarth took proper orders but in the short time they seemed like good people to deal with.
  4. Cupra Mods

Only mild mods, Change tyres Louder exhaust Replacement high flow air filter until a good CAI comes on the market Performance remap once I get bored of the power LED bulbs that are not already when they go Slotted and drilled discs but not for a while Possibly BBS CH wheels
  5. What are they for??

The shopping bag ones are on the wheel arch section near to the rear seats.
  6. Bridgestone tyres on the Cupra

Seat would have been wise to fit the same tyres as used in testing. Was it not PS2's on the Nurburgring car?
  7. Bridgestone tyres on the Cupra

Supersports yes pilot sport 3 no don't believe me check for your self on the michelin website, just put in SEAT Leon Cupra 280 and it tells you what tyres they make for that car and it only comes up with pilot sport 2 and if you check sizes available for sp3 the nearest is 255/35 19
  8. eBay cable and software?

I found you have to leave the mirror switch in L for the mirror to drop in reverse.
  9. Bridgestone tyres on the Cupra

I would like Michelins but unless I change my wheels you cannot get them on standard Cupra wheels. I have checked on the Michelin web site.
  10. Bridgestone tyres on the Cupra

I have had only bad experiences with Dunlops on both my bikes and cars. Personally would not have them if they where free.
  11. Bridgestone tyres on the Cupra

Only problem with the ps3 is they do not come in 235/35 19 :confused:
  12. Bridgestone tyres on the Cupra

My god the Bridgestones are next to useless in the wet. Going to have to live with them for a while until I save some pennies up. Thinking of going for Goodyear eagle f1 asymmetric 2. Any other recommendations?
  13. Cupra Options

About £1600 for 4 without tyres on the rimstyle web site
  14. Cupra Options

what about these http://www.rimstyle.com/products/wheels/team_dynamics_pro_forged_1_mb/xlarge/1.jpg
  15. What are they for??

What I meant was somewhere to store it
  16. Cupra Options

You don't actually loose any power it is just that the engine has to work harder for the heavier wheels and thus lower acceleration with heavier wheels and it is better for handling with lighter wheels with less mass working on the suspension. there is also a slight increase in top end speed...
  17. Expected Delivery?

So that's this years stock used up then.
  18. Cupra Noise

HELL YES.........though my stang is highly modded and no slouch round corners.
  19. Cupra Noise

No matter what it will never sound as good as my V8 mustang :D
  20. Expected Delivery?

At least yours should come with the 280 badge