Search results

1. S3 strut brace and TDI engine cover?

I'm also interested in finding out the answer for this. I've just brought a Audi tt strut brace and cut off the brackets . Going to attempt to fit it at the weekend.
  2. Mk1 Leon Cupra

Tidy looking car mate . Good to see another red one too
  3. what have you done to your car today ?

Got mine m.o.t'd today , went straight through
  4. what have you done to your car today ?

Today I fitted a new door catch to the drivers door and fitted 2 new boost pipes and gave her another wash
  5. what have you done to your car today ?

Did you reconnect the cable that goes to the inner door handle ?
  6. what have you done to your car today ?

I fitted a cupra r front splitter , changed my coolant temperature sensor, machine polished the roof , took delivery of my new suspension kit & plugged my car in to find out that I now need 3 new door catches . Its been a busy day
  7. South East members list

Broadstairs, Kent
  8. PD150 decat downpipe query

I'd also like to know the answer to this one as I'm in the same boat.
  9. New mk1 FR TDI owner in Kent.

Nice car mate . I have a red Leon fr on a 54 plate , great cars had mine since September . Where bouts in Kent are you ? I'm in Broadstairs.
  10. Platinum FR - wolf in sheeps clothing

Just read right through your thread , very inspirational. I have just purchased a red 2004 Leon fr and already done golf armrest and illuminating vents .
  11. help needed please

Yeah they look nice. There oz superleggeras aren't they? . Just wondering if anyone had pics of there Leon with any of the bbs range , rotiform , 3sdm , bola , rota grid or anything else
  12. help needed please

I was thinking 18's . Does anyone have some pics of red mk1's with 18's on
  13. help needed please

Just like the idea of adjusting the height if need be .
  14. help needed please

I have a 2004 Leon fr in red , I plan on getting some coilovers and wheels for it , but need help on what coilovers (budget of around £250) and what wheels (budget of about £500) . Does anybody have pics of there red cupra/fr with some wheel ideas. Thanks in advance, Marc .
  15. facelift differences ?

Cheers mike . Are any of the parts interchangeable ie rear lights with the l.e.d.s ?
  16. facelift differences ?

Would someone be able to tell me the differences between pre facelift to the facelifted mk2 leon . Obviously the interior changes are quite noticeable . But was wondering the exterior changes . Thanks in advance , Marc .
  17. noooobee from Kent

Cheers mate :)
  18. noooobee from Kent

Hi people . My name is Marc and I'm from Broadstairs in Kent . I'm not new to the vag scene having many mkiv golf's the odd audi and I'm currently driving about in a slammed b5.5 passat estate on audi a8 wheels . I'm currently on the look out for a leon ;). Anyway that's me , I hope I fit in on...