Search results

1. Theft prevention

Putting the car in the garage every night will hopefully keep my car safe.
  2. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

If anyone has app connect, the Toways CablePlus 90 Degree cable is highly recommended. I found one on ebay for less than £10.
  3. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

It actually makes my wife's golf r key look boring.
  4. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Little thing, little minds! :p hd host images
  5. Cupra diff - Normal and Cupra mode?

It's possible to set the diff to strong using vcds. Have done so but not noticed a big difference.
  6. iPhone Issues

Are you using an official apple cable?
  7. Cupra wheel hop, sorted...

Have you got some photos? Doesnt sound right at all!
  8. quick shift

Anyone else fitted on to a leon? http://www.vrsnorthampton.com/home/907-audi-vw-seat-and-skoda-6-speed-adjustable-quick-shifter.html Tempted to do this and the clutch valve delete. Seems popular with golf gti owners.
  9. tuning box v remap

A dealer will be able to probe much deeper into the engine logs and it will be pretty obvious if a box has been used. Apparently the burger tuning boxes are more difficult to detect.
  10. New Cupra 300 DSG auto upshift in manual mode?

Can the upshift be mapped out?
  11. Just ordered a Leon st in Mystery blue BUT

I was really worried that blue wasnt going to look good, but fear not... it looks great. Here is 2 photos in different lights to show that it looks good all of the time. where can i upload images
  12. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Borrowed a vcds cable and now my mirrors fold when I click lock on the fob, no more holding the button. Also, this arrived.
  13. 034 Motorsport lower engine mount impressions

Same here. cant be arsed fitting it today, too cold and wet.
  14. Those upgraded their 184 FR TDI to a Cupra....

Depending on how you drive, the cupra may not cost a lot more.
  15. 034 Motorsport lower engine mount impressions

Pretty sure this is v2, can anyone who knows that they are talking about help me please?
  16. 034 Motorsport lower engine mount impressions

Would a 300 be version 2 or best to check?
  17. Just ordered a Leon st in Mystery blue BUT

Good news for anyone who has one of these on order... it looks good in the flesh :D
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So my Leon arrived today. Mystery blue 5 door with camera, app connect and winter pack. First impressions is that the wheel hop is a lot worse that I expected and the clutch feels very light. I have added blinds, a 100mm lightening cable and a vw torch. My car does have pirelli tyres and rear...
  19. Climair Shades

Finally received my rear blind from ebay. Seems good quality, will take more pics when car arrives.
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Its took 2+ weeks for the lease co to get the paper work right and grab delivery slot, confirmed this morning that the car comes on Friday! :D
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members