Search results

1. beddin90

4drive and new tyres

Thanks for the replies! I can't find anything to suggest all four need to be replaced at the same time so i will probably put the new ones on the back and move the current rears to the front. They still have plenty of tread at the moment. The fronts only need replacing because of the wear on...
  2. beddin90

4drive and new tyres

The front tyres on my 300 4drive have worn badly on the inside. I want to replace them and get the alignment done. Is it ok to just replace the fronts on the 4drive system? I can't see anything in the manual which relates to changing tyres on the 4drive. Surely if they are the exact same tyres...
  3. beddin90

Facelift Petrol v Pre-facelift Diesel

I currently own a 2016 and a 2018 Leon, driving both on a regular basis. They are very similar i wouldn't say the facelift feels like a cost cutting exercise..
  4. beddin90

Cupra Estate Exhaust Question

What was it like to live with day to day with the res delete ?
  5. beddin90

New 2020 CUPRA Ateca – 0.3 seconds quicker to 62 than the last one

Interesting! certainly a nice option to have depending on price obviously
  6. beddin90

New 2020 CUPRA Ateca – 0.3 seconds quicker to 62 than the last one

I think overall it looks good! Shame about loosing the Cupra lettering across the lower grille, and i'm not sure about the wheels. Might look better in silver? Are those exhausts standard fit or an option?
  7. beddin90

Leon or Ateca

If space is important I would go with the Leon ST. I recently had a Cupra Ateca for the day and was disappointed with the boot space compared to my ST. I think with the amount of stuff we normally take family holidays would be a struggle without a roof box.
  8. beddin90

"Error tyre pressure monitoring system"

As per the title I've had this warning on my 2016 184 FR. I had the tyres changed yesterday and reset the pressures then the warning came up today. Reset it again and it came on during another journey. I have now reset it again to see how it goes. Has anybody had this error before? I can't...
  9. beddin90

Leon CUPRA R ST – now in importer stock

Still a few available then. I am surprised how many of the first blackness grey ones there are on autotrader. Are they just too expensive ? Much like the carbon editions were when first released.
  10. beddin90

New to me Leon, One small niggle

Welcome to Leon ownership! :thumbup: Those are the Titanium alloys. I have them on my 2016 FR and were an optional upgrade when ordering. Think they were around £900 if i remember correctly. I think some Leon's were sold as FR Titanium models and came with these alloys and side skirts/spoiler...
  11. beddin90

Cupra 300 4wd fuel consumption

I have had mine for 9 months and have been logging it in an app. My average over 7400 miles in that time is 27.3mpg. The worst from a tank was 22.7mpg and the best 33.5mpg. The best was on a long motorway trip averaging about 80mph. My normal driving is A and B roads which is why the average is...
  12. beddin90

Creaky Squeaky Cupra 300

I have been having a problem with creaky suspension for a while with the car going back to the dealer multiple times. I could only hear the noise up to about 20mph, so driving in and out of my cul-de-sac was an especially noisy treat. The noise was really bad when going over speed bumps. At...
  13. beddin90

My Cupra R ST ABT (UK version)

That looks stunning! :clap: :clap: I'm not jealous at all.......honest :drool:
  14. beddin90

MY19 Cupra 290 Res Delete

This sounds interesting :cheeky:
  15. beddin90

Stolen Cupra

I just came on to post this as well !
  16. beddin90

Colour options on Leon Cupra Lux

Maybe this is in preparation for the switch to MK4 production at the end of the year. Can't think why else they would stop all other colours. Very strange!
  17. beddin90

Leon FR 184, Cupra, Golf GTD

I currently have both. I ran the 184 for 3 years which my wife now drives after i got a Cupra. Swapping between them quite a lot the 184 doesn't feel slow. Obviously it's no where near as fast as the Cupra, but for everyday driving it's plenty powerful and easy to overtake things. I haven't had...
  18. beddin90

Cupra 300 Resonator Delete

Thanks for the info! It's hard to find out what it's actually like on the ST. Definitely something to consider
  19. beddin90

Cupra 300 Resonator Delete

@Titchy how much of a difference does the res delete on the ST make as it's a lot quieter than the 5 door from stock ? I'm tempted but don't want it really loud or to be annoying and drone. It's supposed to be my sensible family car after all!
  20. beddin90

My CUPRA Curse

Gutted to hear this! You really haven't had much luck. Fingers crossed it all gets sorted quickly and smoothly with no more problems!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.