Search results

1. beddin90

4drive and new tyres

The front tyres on my 300 4drive have worn badly on the inside. I want to replace them and get the alignment done. Is it ok to just replace the fronts on the 4drive system? I can't see anything in the manual which relates to changing tyres on the 4drive. Surely if they are the exact same tyres...
  2. beddin90

"Error tyre pressure monitoring system"

As per the title I've had this warning on my 2016 184 FR. I had the tyres changed yesterday and reset the pressures then the warning came up today. Reset it again and it came on during another journey. I have now reset it again to see how it goes. Has anybody had this error before? I can't...
  3. beddin90

Car Shades window blinds

I did a search and saw some of you have got blinds from car shades. Can anyone share any photos of these fitted to their Leon's so i can see the fit and how they actually look? They seem easy enough to fit unless anyone can tell me otherwise :thumbup...
  4. beddin90

4Drive and snow

The light sprinkling of snow this morning got me wondering how well my 4drive will handle the proper stuff if and when it arrives. I can't imagine it will be fantastic on the stock 19" wheels with summer tyres. Has anybody got any experience of what it's like in proper snow ?
  5. beddin90

Seat Covers

Can anyone recommend any good fitting seat covers? With a little person and a new car both on the way I want to protect the seats as best I can. Will covers that fit a 5 door also fit an ST?
  6. beddin90

New Key Battery

I had the warning come up a couple of months ago to change the battery. I used my spare while i got a battery then the warning came up for that key as well. I replaced the battery in both keys as i thought it might be time related. The warning has now come up again. Has anyone experienced this...
  7. beddin90

New 184 Owner

Hi All, Picking up my new 184 FR next week after swapping it for my mk2 cr170. I couldn't believe the difference between the two when I looked at the mk3. The original car I put a deposit on had gone off the system once all the paperwork had been completed, however the dealer was great...
  8. beddin90

Lighting Gremlin

Hi folks, My bulb error light keeps coming on the dash, however all bulbs are working fine. It seems to be getting worse the past couple of days. Before this I could restart the car and it would clear, now it comes on every time I turn the key. The first time it happened I only had one...
  9. beddin90

Intermittent Bulb Error

Hi all, About 3 weeks ago the bulb warning light came up telling me to check my number plate lighting. Every time I checked it seemed to be working fine apart from one occasion where one was off but came back on while I looked at it. It has since been fine until yesterday when it came back...
  10. beddin90

Hello!!

Hi all, After acquiring my first proper job thought it was about time i treated myself to a nice set of wheels! Picked up my red 2009 Leon FR CR 170 about 4 weeks ago and loving it so far. Thought this would be a good place for advice and tips! :)