Search results

1. banksy21

Cupra gone......Now Mk5 Golf R32

cheers mate, yea moving was a pain but the fam has settled well cheers for asking [B)]
  2. banksy21

mods list: Engine: Revo stage 1 remap 257bhp 266lbft (ready for stage 2) Neuspeed power pulley (lighter crank pulley) Forge intake Porsche oil cap Porsche coolant cap Lucifer Decat + downpipes Scorpion non resonated cat back exhaust (Scorpion resonator included) NGK Iridium IZKR7B Spark Plugs...
  3. banksy21

yes mate......ebay or facebook
  4. banksy21

Hi guys thought id up date it, havent been on here for a while oooppss. so keeping it oem kinda when out the window. here she is now.
  5. banksy21

Pops, bangs and stuff.

2.0tfsi engine isnt designed for pops and bangs due to the direct port injection. you get more of a burble.
  6. banksy21

Going to BCS tomorrow...

obviously clueless. No drone, excellent flow, amazing welds, perfect fit. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Piper-Exhausts-Seat-MK2-Leon-Cupra-R-Cat-Back-Exhaust-System-1-Silencer-/231378052364?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item35df34e50c...
  7. banksy21

Going to BCS tomorrow...

no lube with my tax its only £290 a year :p 1300 for a exhaust is ridiculous. i could get one just as good for £500. BCS see you coming and rub there hands together.
  8. banksy21

My Cupra K1 replacement-Golf R mk6-Aston Martin BBK

top class work as always simon......superb
  9. banksy21

Going to BCS tomorrow...

£1300.......jesus.......did the lube come free?
  10. banksy21

R Tech mapped today one very happy customer

Rtech(niki) for the win ash, the guy knows what hes doing unlike some of his competitors.
  11. banksy21

Wrapping roof black

do it yourself, easy job with just 2 mates, dont cut it with a stanley knife either, use wrap cut tape it will give you a much better finish. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WrapCut-fine-filament-edge-cutting-tape-3mm-x-60M-/151222554819?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item23359110c3...
  12. banksy21

Cat and fiddle meet 12th April 2015

yeah id be interested but as you know i don't own a seat no more.
  13. banksy21

Anti lift kits? Talk to me.

the cupra has some good parts fitted, i wish the r32 had these fitted.
  14. banksy21

easy to remove/replace took me 1 hour after jacking it up to do both sides
  15. banksy21

the cupra ones are solid no voids. you should also have alloy wishbones. like so. if you have the ones with voids then somebody has been messing. tut tut
  16. banksy21

the cupra/k1 has solid bushes anyway but if you do upgrade i will take the oem one off your hands
  17. banksy21

i think the wheels suit the car tbh im keeping this one oem all the way as it helps with resale. i was originally going for air ride and rota wheels but have been looking at a few examples on other forums and i quite like how they look standard. lowering is a must though. im just waiting for...
  18. banksy21

a4 quattro avant

my reps were two piece.
  19. banksy21

a4 quattro avant

are the speed-lines original or reps? i had reps and had to re-tap nearly every hole. yes i used a little lock tight on each.