Search results

1. Del80y

The more I drive my new Seat, the less impressed I'm becoming

I am sure I bought a Leon but must go and check because I don't recognize it from all the comments on here Mine is 63 plate 184FR SC with 40K on the clock and can honestly say I have had no problems with it
  2. Del80y

Leaon Cupra ST / Bridgestone Potenza RA050A with rain

Bridgestone Potenza RA050A this is your problem
  3. Del80y

Anyone remapped their 150 TDI yet?

I have a DTUK box fitted and suspension mods all notified and it cost about £10- 15 more per year currently with LV they dont seem to mind mods
  4. Del80y

TDI 184 oil & water useage

My 63 plate 184 fr has now done 26k and used not one drop of oil or water
  5. Del80y

Slight issue.

That is normal operation in my experience mine does exactly the same If sat at lights etc revs drop to 750/800 select a gear and start to lift clutch and revs pick up to around 1000/1100 just before clutch bites
  6. Del80y

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

No one else uses the car and the time stamp on the letter is about the time I would normaly be in the area, must have been on auto pilot ! I am going to ask for the photo evidence just to prove to myself that i did do it. I really have no recolection and dont remember any flash from camera
  7. Del80y

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Apparently according to the Met camera unit Me and mine got caught not complying with traffic signals !! Have no recollection of the alleged offence and it is at a junction I pass every day and am fully aware of the camera
  8. Del80y

Styling Kit Questions

http://www.oemvag.es/en/22-seat-spare-parts-accesories
  9. Del80y

Notchy Gearchange

My 01/14 FR SC 184
  10. Del80y

Notchy Gearchange

I have an 01/14 184 FR and have the same 1st 2nd issue very poor when cold and bearable when warmed up. I mentioned it at 1st service and was told it felt like a tight new box and was basically fobbed off 23k on the clock now and I will be returning to dealer and complaining again
  11. Del80y

Notchy Gearchange

I have an 01/14 184 FR and have the same 1st 2nd issue very poor when cold and bearable when warmed up. I mentioned it at 1st service and was told it felt like a tight new box and was basically fobbed off 23k on the clock now and I will be returning to dealer and complaining again
  12. Del80y

Millage: Tyre Fr 184- 63 Plate <10k!!!!

Just replaced the conti 5's on the front @ 23k I am not a light footed driver but they lasted quite well put sportmaxx RT's on conti's very noisy and grip never was that good from new
  13. Del80y

How does the Leon compare to other cars?

I have to agree about the French being knocked but don't know why, We as a family have had many French (Citroen / Pug and Renault) and have all proved to very reliable cars
  14. Del80y

Coilovers/ Lowering for Leon SC FR 1.4 TSI

http://www.awesomegti.com/car/seat/leon-mk3/volkswagen-racing-sport-spring-set-seat-leon-mk3#
  15. Del80y

How does the Leon compare to other cars?

Having come from a Megane renaultsport dci I have found the FR 184 to be a bit soft and chassis is no where near as good. overall build quality I cant complain with the leon it is solid and I have had no issues with squeaks rattles etc. would I buy another yes any day but wish the made full on...
  16. Del80y

MK3 Leon Lowering Springs

I am looking at these http://www.awesomegti.com/car/seat/leon-mk3/volkswagen-racing-sport-spring-set-seat-leon-mk3# they don't slam the car but give 20 / 25mm front rear and they should improve road holding quite a bit The Leon fr is ok but it isn't a patch on my old Megane I'm afraid so...
  17. Del80y

Which rear Tyres?

I have done 20k in my FR184 and have no noise and completely even tyre wear running the original fit conti 5's front will need changing quite soon
  18. Del80y

Tdi-tuning

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=392680 Try reading through this thread
  19. Del80y

DTUK tuning box

Have tried to PM wont allow it, have sent public message am interested if still available
  20. Del80y

DSG on FR 184 Diesel - Worth it?

:lol: have to agree with that
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.