Search results

1. Moonhead

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I had mine on 30 Months (although I settled it after 3 days of ownership) and GFV was around £12500. Think they're being very reserved with their estimates personally!
  2. Moonhead

Expected Delivery?

Gorgeous looking car mate and glad you finally got it. Yours is like the bigger brother to my SC
  3. Moonhead

My Cupra 280 SC

Was busy polishing it :-D
  4. Moonhead

What's your "Individual Profile"

I have my Individual profile set for economy at present for when I'm just commuting or stuck in traffic (DCC-Comfort, Diff-Cupra, Steering-Comfort, Engine-Eco, Air-con-Eco). Then when the need arises I just flick over in to Sport or Cupra mode.
  5. Moonhead

Stop start

Is there any way of turning the stop/start function off permanently so I don't have to hit the button on the centre console at the start of every trip.
  6. Moonhead

My Cupra 280 SC

Must....buy....skirts....:-D Think they definitely suit the 3 door.
  7. Moonhead

Expected Delivery?

I take it yours has gone to M&M too then mate? Don't know what that 24hr rubbish is about. They didn't even start spraying mine until the Wed morning and picked it up the following day. I know M&M are really busy at present and it appears they are in no rush for Stoke SEAT customers to get there...
  8. Moonhead

Help with colour choice

Definite "no" from me mate.
  9. Moonhead

My Cupra 280 SC

I used Cherry Glaze polish, project 32 sealant and Autoglym HD wax to finish.
  10. Moonhead

My Cupra 280 SC

No idea mate but heard figures of 320bhp knocking around. I will be leaving it standard as the power of these things is plenty as it is.
  11. Moonhead

My Cupra 280 SC

I think the Cupra looks great in any colour, except that special bluey white one, but this is definitely my favourite. I was initially gonna have Nevada White, but was put off by the general number of white cars on the road at present. Didn't want black as my last car was black and although it...
  12. Moonhead

My Cupra 280 SC

I'd chase it up with Customer Services mate. They've clearly got them at the Factory as they've been sending em out with the badges for a month now.
  13. Moonhead

Expected Delivery?

Finally posted some photos guys in Readers rides.
  14. Moonhead

My Cupra 280 SC

Owned this bad boy for a week now and thought it was about time I posted some photo's to share the love. Enjoy.
  15. Moonhead

Expected Delivery?

Think I'll try some of the megs Ultimate compound with a White/Green Hex-Logic and see how it turns out. I was very impressed by the paintwork on mine to be honest, hardly a mark on it and really good finish too. Clayed it prior to waxing but don't think it needed it as the paintwork was already...
  16. Moonhead

Expected Delivery?

I've got some swirls too on the gloss black part of the passenger door. Haven't got rid of them yet though. What did you use? Always a little wary when it comes to doing gloss black on plastic. I've got a DAS 6 pro with hex-logic pads ranging from orange to red. Used to use Megs Ultimate...
  17. Moonhead

Expected Delivery?

Thanks for the compliments guys. Road trip planned today so will try and get some better pictures to show off the reflections in the paintwork. May even be able to get some nice scenery in the background too although with it being a sunny Sunday I think all my favourite spots will be packed out...
  18. Moonhead

Expected Delivery?

I know they're coated in something and also dyed. I've used Gtechniq L1 which is a nano-sealant and excellent stuff for protecting your leather. I won't even start to go into what I've used on the exterior of the car, it'll take a while and probably bore you to death but the paintwork has 6...
  19. Moonhead

Expected Delivery?

Mate its amazing! From what little I've driven it. Only done 12 miles so far as spent the last two days detailing it. Finally finished now but can't drive it yet as the sealant I've put on the leather takes 24 hrs to cure properly. Going on a road trip tomorrow to start running it in a bit and...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.