Search results

1. simonali

Greys

Question: how many different greys are/were available on the different Cupra models? In 2014 there was a very pale bluey grey and a darker metallic one. Any others?
  2. simonali

Grey Ibiza

If you were the tailgating twerp stuck to my back bumper last night in Westbury I look forward to the day when you are fully matured and can get a car fast enough to keep up. Idiot!
  3. simonali

Flippin' blimey!

Have a listen to this.
  4. simonali

Cupra 290 ST

Parked outside the George Hotel, Yarmouth, IoW on Monday.
  5. simonali

Top Gear plonker

Just read this month's TG magazine and the tester of their Cupra 280 long termer refers to it as a Cupra R about 9 times in one half page article. :rolleyes:
  6. simonali

427 ps

"Pointless video" link removed. Apologies for wasting everyone's time...
  7. simonali

Blue Cupra

Anyone else noticed that Alor Blue has been added to the configurator for the Cupra?
  8. simonali

Missing badge

No, not that one!
  9. simonali

Worthersee concept

An Ibiza with no roof! http://www.carsuk.net/seat-ibiza-cupster-concept-heading-worthersee/
  10. simonali

Cupra 280 service intervals

Anyone know what they are? Nothing in the small brochure and the more comprehensive Leon one I have at home doesn't have the Cupra models in it. Also, I'm thinking of getting mine serviced at an indie that I know and trust, but as the car is on a PCP deal I don't wanna get stiffed re the...
  11. simonali

evo vid

Anyone seen the new evo drag race vid? BMW M235i vs Leon Cupra 280. They try and even it up a little by making it manual vs DSG, but there's very little contest... Someone else can supply the link, as I'm on a phone and it keeps defaulting to the mobile YouTube address!
  12. simonali

'ow doo

Evening all. Just signed away a loada dosh on a new Leon Cupra, which will be my first SEAT motor vehicle. I did test drive another a few years ago and could barely walk afterwards the ride was so bad, but the new one is a big improvement! Currently drive a mk5 Golf R32 and love it, but I've...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members