Search results

1. ramborobert

Michelin PS4S Ordered

Sorry i miss typed was £291 I wish it was £191 would have done all 4 :p
  2. ramborobert

What’s Santa bringing your Leon this year?

Done a deep clean and wax the autoglym stuff was pretty good buffs off easy.
  3. ramborobert

Michelin PS4S Ordered

Good to know you got 12k from the michelins hopefully i can get a couple of years out of them if i rotate them. I very much doubt it tho :p
  4. ramborobert

Any1 Tried These?

I know what you mean i was only gonna use the bottom bit in the back ive gone for a wee cheapy seat pad instead. Just trying to protect the alcantara seat bottom don't wanna get a bill if theres a stain on it when the lease is up. I know we all love our cars here and we should ban eating in...
  5. ramborobert

Any1 Tried These?

I was afraid you would all say the above :p
  6. ramborobert

Michelin PS4S Ordered

Just ordered meself 2 new tyres for the front got them for £191 fitted from black circles with 10% off. I think the cheapest was ats euromaster but none of them in Northern Ireland. The contis are down to legal limit in just 7k miles really poor just driving normally.
  7. ramborobert

Any1 Tried These?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Car-Seat-Covers-Pu-Leather-Universal-Dog-Pet-Protector-Full-Set-Front-Rear/401897869788?hash=item5d92fad1dc:g:hWYAAOSwmS1digJQ My sons grown out of the car seat and hes a messy bugger so need something to keep the seats in good condition. Suggestions welcome.
  8. ramborobert

Good deal?

I would put the michelins on the front as that is where the grip is needed most on a powerful front wheel drive car and to eliminate wheel hop. The contis are still a good tyre so you dont need to worry about having them on the rear. If you do a lot of miles tho i would swap the contis to the...
  9. ramborobert

MY19 Leon Cupra Fuel filler cap won’t open in warm weather?

I have the desire red and love it I think it's the best colour but I'm biased only prob is the badge is now copper and I'm not sure it would go the best. I actually think the silver looks best now with the copper badge. Fuel economy shocked me at how good it is I think it's mainly to do with...
  10. ramborobert

MY19 Leon Cupra Fuel filler cap won’t open in warm weather?

I started out looking at a golf r and discovered the cupra significantly cheaper. I prefer the looks of the seat and the interior design. Seats build quality has improved drastically with the latest mk3 and is just as good as the VW or Audi alternatives imo. Just doesnt make sense to spend...
  11. ramborobert

Turn off "infotainment" screen but keep music playing?

I hate that you cant adjust the steering wheel towards you.
  12. ramborobert

Many Cupra's?

Im from Antrim definitly seeing more and more of them the police even have a blue 300 in Belfast.
  13. ramborobert

Res delete

A guy on the Facebook group done cat back after the gpf in 2.5" pipe and it sounds great. I'm considering that now.
  14. ramborobert

Res delete

Well ill be sure to give my opinion on friday :p
  15. ramborobert

Unwanted gear changes

I know it auto shifts when it revs too high I normally shift at 6k anyway.
  16. ramborobert

Unwanted gear changes

That could be possible as the system is a bit dumb witted when it comes to the first gear change 1st to 2nd. For instance if you try to change from 1st to 2nd before 3000rpm it ignores you. I'll have a other play tomorrow.
  17. ramborobert

Compressor wheel hitting housing when spun by hand

That looks like too much play to me time to go hybrid turbo ;p
  18. ramborobert

Hill Hold

Does anyone else find the auto handbrake annoying when you put the car in reverse surely it should turn off. I always find the car trying to take off backwards then I realise I have the auto handbrake on.
  19. ramborobert

Unwanted gear changes

Was having a spirited drive today car in cupra and gearbox in manual. I noticed that when taking off from a standstill and going into second sometimes it goes straight to third as if I double clicked. It happened a couple of times I normally drive the car in individual mode with engine set to...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members